[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, who's still in the playoffs?

Puddy

Mentioned last week that I would make the playoffs in all 5 leagues (if things worked out in my BOTH league - Norris Dynasty). They did. I did end up losing in the first round in my long time local league by getting rocked by 70 points.

However, I am still in the semifinals in the other 4 leagues heading into week 15. Can't ask for much more than that. :wacko:

How has your playoff scenario changed after week 14?

10 team local - into the 4 team playoffs with #3 seed, 2nd in points, and rolling behind chris johnson and westbrook :D

AY2FDCBM - into the 4 team playoffs with division title, #1 seed, 3rd in points :D

free leagues suck - into the final 4 thanks to derrick mason's late heroics :D

FRTFL - into the final 4 with a win this week and the regular season total points crown :D

Local with Thews' work buddies - into the final 4 (against thews) :D

32 homers - won my division, but ran into a houston texans explosion this week, so I'm done :wacko:

huddlers' refuge - missed the playoffs (with second most points in the league) and the chance to defend my title :D

7 leagues, playoffs in 6, still alive in 5. all in all, best FF year I've had in quite a while. just hope it continues :knockonwood:

Ahhh...

Alive in the following:

32 Homers - #1 seed

32 more homers - #1 seed

FDSB - #1 seed

Ladder - I think #2 seed

4983 - Pretty sure I squeaked in to the playoffs.

MSHB II

Thts about it. Been a good year for me. :D

I wanna know how good Tony has done this year, especially after trading me DeAngelo Williams after week 2 or so for Kyle Vanden Bosch. :wacko:

Edited by peepinmofo

Bye the first week in my local and Dragon City #9

Won my first round matchup in Dynasty Wars

Only made it in 3 of 11 leagues which is piss poor IMO. Cutting way back on leagues next season so I can be a better owner in the ones I am staying in.

out in one local, still alive in the other.

out in my dynasty, but it's the 2nd year at the helm of an inherited team. went from 2 wins to 5 so far this year, so some progress.

out in BOTH huddler's refuge league. never made the playoffs.

still alive in BOTH the empire and BOTH 4983. squeaked out a 0.4 win in the wild card game for empire, going in as the #1 seed in 4983 (despite whomp kicking my ass this week).

still faintly alive in the mvp challenge memorial and continuing to suck in the huddle weekly challenge.

looking forward to defending my smackbowl title ...