[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For those who are in the playoffs

MrTed46

I'm made the playoffs in OUTRAGED because my league mates chose to score the fewest points against me.

:D

I had the opposite of that by barely making the playoffs while everyone had career weeks against me

in OUTRAGED keeping Brees at 10th round value and picking up DeAngelo in the 5th round, Ravens D has been HUGH as well.

AOTAOP Cutler, Chris Johnson, Santana Moss (early on), Tony Gonzalez, James Harrison/Woodley all have been HUGH Biggest mistale was trading Kurt Warner in week 2 or 3 for Mark Clayton :wacko: But at least I have Cutler and Campbell

Edited by T_bone65

Drafting Roddy White relatively late in both leagues (outside the top 60).

Having maybe my best draft ever in my 10 team league.

M Lynch- meh

M Barber

A Johnson

T Jones

Cal Johnson

D McNabb

H Ward

Roddy White

Ricky Williams-meh

Julius Jones- flipped for Manning as mentioned below

Trading Julius Jones after week 3 on the heels of two monster games to a frustrated Peyton Manning owner.

Grabbing Mewelde Moore bought me a few much needed wins as I wouldn't have made the play-offs in that league with another loss.

1) giving up my 4th round pick to keep Michael Turner as a holdover.

2) drafting Roddy White in the 7th round.

3) trading away Roy Williams and Chad Johnson for Greg Jennings.

4) picking up the Giants D off of waivers (they went undrafted) in week 2.

My 12 Team standard scoring league was my best draft.

Draft picks; Drew Brees, Kurt Warner, Brandon Marshall, Reggie Bush and Marion Barber. Picked up Pierre Thomas and Tashard Choice as handcuffs for the two..I wing it on D. Usually grab the D on waivers that is playing the worst offensive team. It has worked out very well.

My 10 Team IDP league....

Best pick of the Draft has been ADP.

We have a large bench in this league so I grabbed Chad Pennington and just got Matt Schuab back. I drafted both Tony Romo and Schuab but dropped Matt temporarily onlyt to pick him up again.

I drafted DeShaun Jackson and picked up Eddie Royal. Two great moves this year IMO.

I tend to plug and play....I grabbed Meldwe Moore when Parker got hurt(I drafted Parker) and then Mendenhall wen down. Moore has given me some great games.

Kinda worried now though. Pitt has some tough matches coming up.

I grabbed Maurice Morris for this weekend. I have a gut feeling that he will have a big day vs St. Louis.

Does anyone else play like this?

Literally work the waiver wire for great match ups? Grab handcuffs?

Edited by Largent80