[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DeAngelo Williams

CaptainHook

When I drafted (1 week before the season started) I based my decision off of the Huddle's draft cheat sheet.

I took J Stewart in the 6th round hoping to back him up with D Will in the 8th. Williams went the pick before me in the 8th..

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda...

If there is 1 guy I hate more then anyone I think it is D-Williams...since I traded him in y dynasty leauge 2 years ago I can't get this dude out of my head this year...every time he scores I think about what could have been....for like the next 5 years

Brings back memories of my first FF Championship when another Carolina Panther simply lit it up in the final weeks. Does anyone remember who that might be?

B Hoover and/or N. Goins.. I had em both when S Davis (my 2nd round pick) went out early in that season..

Edited by Shorttynaz

Brings back memories of my first FF Championship when another Carolina Panther simply lit it up in the final weeks. Does anyone remember who that might be?

Moose had quite an end of season run a few years ago, but I bet you are looking for Patrick Jeffers.