[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chicago's DEF

Eagle2003

Weather for Chicago:

Today: Sun and clouds mixed. High near 30F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight: Variably cloudy with light snow flurries possible. Low 19F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph

Light winds, cold, but no slop. Field should be in excellent condition for a December game in Chicago.

Last I looked, which was last night, they were still worried about field conditions. :wacko: Still, the cold weather & slower (grass vs turf) field will shorten the game. No slop doesn't change my opinion on that at all.

Edited by rajncajn

Last I looked they were still worried about field conditions. :wacko: Still, the cold weather & slower (grass vs turf) field will shorten the game. No slop doesn't change my opinion on that at all.

I paid good money for the Bears D in the Auction league I am in. Overall I am disappointed with them. I will not play them against the Saints but will opt to use the Cardinals D.

Huge game with fantasy playoff implications for me tonight. I'm going with Brees/PT and my opponent is countering with Orton/Forte. Pretty much every score in the game will trigger points in our fantasy matchup. Very exciting! I'll be pulling for the Saints big-time tonight, although recent history suggests a Bears victory with home field advantage.

Any love for the NO kicker?

The current one or the next one/s? :wacko:

Orton played pretty well in that terrible game last year. Favre stunk but many of Orton's passes cut right through the wind. GB has a bad weather reputation but when winds come off the lake Soldier Field is a dreadful place to place.

Edited by Randall