[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some value out of the Seattle passing game?

Fatman

Hard time of the year to rely on it, but I think there is some value in Seattle these days, specifically Carlson and Branch. Carlson has had a solid season all around and, from what I can tell in the box scores, seems to be a favorite of Wallace. And, while I don't think Branch will be throwing up 2 TD games very often, I think he makes an intiguing third WR/flex option. Next games are @STL, NYJ, @ARZ, so certainly a decent schedule. I haven't seen any recent games, so what say you, Seattle homers or others?

Not a Seattle homer, but I am forced to watch every Seattle game.... so....

From what we can tell here, Branch seems to be the favorite target and then Carlson. Engram is in there somewhere, but Branch appears to be the guy.

Now, that said, we ARE talking Wallace who is a better WR than he is a QB and the Seattle team as a whole. Just not very inspiring when it comes time to choose who you wish to put into your lineup week to week.

You might want to take a peek at the readout on the Start/Bench... has a good handle on the Seattle game.

Edited by skylive5

Branch has had one decent week. If he didn't have such a cake matchup this week I wouldn't consider it until I see several weeks in a row. If Hass is in, I still start Engram. Carlson is pretty safe either way. I just don't trust Branch.