[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weather Tonight

Easy n Dirty

Looks from the forecasts that I'm seeing that weather tonight in Chicago will likely not be a big factor? I'm seeing 32 degrees, feels like 22 degrees, with winds 10MPH to 20MPH - not really sure how windy that is.

Just wondering if any of our Chicago brethren are around to let us know what it's like there right now, and if the weather is likely to impact either team's passing game, or the kickers for that matter.

TIA.

Well, I will be at the game tonight and I'm downtown right now (about a mile from Soldier) and it is pretty cold. Not sure I believe it's only 32 (btw, I'm a hot boddied persons with a lot of 'natural' insulation so I'm ALWAYS hot). I was also at Sunday's game and it feels similar in temperature. I can also say this - every cold weather Bear game I've been to, it seems the opposing team always gets shutdown.

However, all that being said, I'm starting Shockey, Bush and Colston in various leagues - my theory is you got to go with what got you to the playoffs - no reason to change now. So good luck, I will be at Soldier in about 45 minutes!!

I'm seeing low of 15 which is probably more realistic. The OP posted info from the weather.com game day - I saw that earlier in the week and it's the same info. Again, being here and comparing to Sunday, it's about the same with no sun. At the game on Sunday it was about 18 degrees and -1 wind chill. Not trying to scare anyone out of starting their NOs players but it's gonna be COLD!!!