[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks T.O.

splotchman

By the way, Drew Rosenhaus completely agrees with you that this is all being over-blown by that mean old media............... :wacko:

Terrell Owens is a great guy and an un-selfish team player and leader. :D It's just a coincidence that a team as talented as the Cowboys is struggling to get into the playoffs. It has nothing to do with the fact that they lack leadership and team chemistry.

Whatever. Noone is implying that TO is'nt an ass. Noone is siding with Rosenhaus. Can you link a post of mine that shows I am? Did'nt think so.

The fact that it's being overblown by the media cannot be denied. Ridiculous.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would say it's more of a wintry mix.

Its a full-fledged blizzard:

Owens and Witten get into Confrontation

Saturday 12/13, 10:55 AM CT

No punches were thrown, but the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that Cowboys wideout Terrell Owens and tight end Jason Witten had to be separated by teammates after exchanging words in the team's locker room.

Our View: No one can disrupt a team like Owens. His pettiness in this whole thing shouldn't be surprising to anyone. Either way, all fantasy owners care about are their numbers, and both Witten and Owens figure to get the bulk of Tony Romo's throws.

You have no idea how much we are loving this in Philly.

The fact that it's being overblown by the media cannot be denied. Ridiculous.

Doesn't appear to be overblown....seems like the press may have actually underestimated the situation.

At least JJ is out of the news...poor guy....it seems like only yesterday he was throwing is Pro-Bowl RB under the bus.

:wacko:

Owens feels that Romo and Witten -- close friends and road roommates who came to Dallas in the same offseason -- hold private meetings in which they create plays the two will use in upcoming games without including Owens in the conversations

:D

Thats gold, Jerry!

In the spirit of Christmas maybe Tony and Jason will let TO play in their reindeer games

My starting 3 wR's in my main $$ league consist of TO,Housh and Wayne. Ugh...who would have thought that in a PPR league, I would be nervous about the outcome.

Just play the freaken game TO and catch a few balls will ya? I could give a rats ass about the soap opera in Dallas.

If I were Romo I wouldn't throw to him at all on Sunday. The faster they can get him out of Dallas the better. This guy is a cancer for every team he plays for. When does enough become enough with this guy? NFL teams should take a stand and just tell him to go play in the CFL (or overseas) because he won't be allowed in the NFL. This guy is a freakin' jerk.

I see it is just like in Basketball during the final seconds of a close game. LeBron and Kobe get the shots, does that mean that Witten is like them? Shouldn't the go to guy be TO? Wasn't Irvin like that for Garrett/Aikman? There is no identity on this team as to the go to guy. Everyone on the Lakers knows its Kobe now, but does this remind you of Kobe Shaq?

Doesn't appear to be overblown....seems like the press may have actually underestimated the situation.

20 minutes. Watched Sportscenter yesterday afternoon and this was the lead story and it was on for 20 minutes.

Don't get me wrong, if I was an Eagles fan I'd be loving it too but you have to admit the coverage is a bit much.

20 minutes. Watched Sportscenter yesterday afternoon and this was the lead story and it was on for 20 minutes.

Don't get me wrong, if I was an Eagles fan I'd be loving it too but you have to admit the coverage is a bit much.

I have to agree the media spends way too much time on the Cowboys and I even heard an ESPN radio personality talking about a "T.O. free" zone referring to their coverage. I guess the bottom line is sadly, that the Cowboys yearly soap opera drive ratings like no other in the NFL and as long as JJ is running the show and running his mouth the Boys will be overhyped, (usually)overrated, and not win playoff games.

The latest is that dickhead and Witten had a verbal altercation that almost came to blows Friday. :wacko: way to go TO, can you actually get run out of three cities and still be considered great. I think not.

I think us Philly fans can agree that TO brings the circus to town. Do you remember the constant media coverage of him working out in front of his house when he was suspended by the Eagles? TO is all about TO. That will obviously never change.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3767580

This whole thing warms my heart. I'll be the first to admit that I am happy to see the powder keg that is T.O. blow up with the Cowboys. On any year, I hate to see the Cowboys win the Superbowl, but if T.O. is a part of that team it would be just downright disgusting. Jerry Jones looking to win at any cost deserves every bit of this headache.

Edited by TDFFFreak