[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Muschamp most likely to Auburn

Rockerbraves

FOX10 News sources have told us Auburn will likely name Will Muschamp its new head coach sometime Friday. Muschamp was Auburn's defensive coordinator two years ago. WVUE in New Orleans first reported Muschamp would likely be the Tigers new coach. :wacko:

This season he was on the sidelines as the Defensive Coordinator for the Texas Longhorns. He was also named as the Longhorns Head Coach in waiting.

We will continue to update this story as it develops here on Fox10tv.com.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/sports/Muschamp...BeGoingToAuburn

Good hire for who? Auburn's SEC West opponents? :wacko:

You've been watching too much ESPN.

Did he not lead that defense to a sick record over several seasons a few years ago? Dude, you calling ANYONE out for spitting out stuff they've heard on ESPN, etc. is pretty hypocritical.

Yeah I heard a few honks on ESPN say it was a good hire, but I read similar reactions elsewhere.

Get off your high horse.

Are we talking about the same dude who has lost 10 games in a row? :wacko: And he didn't even have to play any of the best teams in the big 12....and STILL lost all those games? I'm just a bit leery of a dude who ever lost 10 in a row ..especially his last 10. :D

I didn't watch ESPN today but can't imagine how this will turn out well. It wouldn't surprise me if they won 1 or fewer conference games next year.