[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Barry Sanders Jr.

Menudo

Barry was more quick than fast. he got ran down many many times on my Lions. it was his side to side movement that made him so special. if the kid has half the footwork his dad had we will be seeing him in the pros.

1 thing I noticed brother Menudo is he celebrated more on that run than Barry did in his whole career.interested in watching him get older and seeing how he pans out as that was a fine run.

Edited by Doc Holliday

Barry was more quick than fast. he got ran down many many times on my Lions. it was his side to side movement that made him so special. if the kid has half the footwork his dad had we will be seeing him in the pros.

1 thing I noticed brother Menudo is he celebrated more on that run than Barry did in his whole career.interested in watching him get older and seeing how he pans out as that was a fine run.

That is a good observation Doc. I didn't notice that the first time I watched it, and that was one of my favorite things about his dad.

That is a good observation Doc. I didn't notice that the first time I watched it, and that was one of my favorite things about his dad.

Not a reasonable argument IMO. We're talking about a 14 year old kid. 14 year old kids are supposed to get excited from time to time. I would be willing to bet money that Barry Sanders celebrated his butt off at 14 as well. He isn't old enough to have learned anything about respect for the game.

Joe Montana's kid is chuckin Long TDs here in the bay area at De LaSalle High School. Same school Amani Toomer and D.J. Williams went to. Be cool to see Montana to Sanders in the future.

Celebrity High is what they call it. Will Smith's son and that pretty good hockey player named Gretzky has a son on the same team as well.

Joe Montana's kid is chuckin Long TDs here in the bay area at De LaSalle High School. Same school Amani Toomer and D.J. Williams went to. Be cool to see Montana to Sanders in the future.

Not this year...Montana's kid (Nick) transferred to a school in Southern California (Oaks Christian) because he wasn't getting much playing time at De LaSalle...I believe he is at the same school and on the same football team as Wayne Gretzky's son (Trevor) and Will Smith's son (Trey) .

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=875567

KO'd

Not this year...Montana's kid (Nick) transferred to a school in Southern California (Oaks Christian) because he wasn't getting much playing time at De LaSalle...I believe he is at the same school and on the same football team as Wayne Gretzky's son (Trevor) and Will Smith's son (Trey) .

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=875567

KO'd

Correct, little Montana is no longer at De La Salle.

Good buddy of mine knew and played against Toomer (played at the public school right next door to DLS).

Not a reasonable argument IMO. We're talking about a 14 year old kid. 14 year old kids are supposed to get excited from time to time. I would be willing to bet money that Barry Sanders celebrated his butt off at 14 as well. He isn't old enough to have learned anything about respect for the game.

I was not dogging the kid Seahawk..just noticing.

You're kidding me. He had the best teacher. If he doesn't get it at 14, he won't .... sorry but thats the fact jack.

That's one of the most ridiculous posts I've read in some time.

But, sadly, maybe Barry Sr agrees with you. I'm sure most NFL players would. :wacko:

All I said was that it was a good observation. I've got no problem with the kid celebrating his TD.

All I'm saying about the celebration is that it was a sick play, and he's a 14 year old kid, most of which are rather exciteable. Besides, how many of us were listening to our dad at 14? If anything, he would celebrate simply because his father told him not to!

All I'm saying about the celebration is that it was a sick play, and he's a 14 year old kid, most of which are rather exciteable. Besides, how many of us were listening to our dad at 14? If anything, he would celebrate simply because his father told him not to!

Agreed - he was only 14 and one other thing. His Dad is conisdered one of the all-time best running backs. People probably expect him to do that every play. Imagine the burden of comparison when your Dad was the most elusive runner of all time.