[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants vs. Cowboys

Cowboyz1

Ok boys. Now I want to see everybody that was in the first time round when we had Brad the clay pigeon launcher at QB. Romo is back now so let's play some football.

I said we would see you again and now it is here.

I noticed everyone tried to let this one slide but NO WAY. Let Rumble.

Now your boys are a bit banged up and shot up if you will. Jacobs poor wittle knee is hurting him. Like I said, a RB that big can't help but have knee issues because everyone hits him there because he is to big to hit high.

You boys are getting Romo at a bad time. He feels the need to atone for last weeks errors. That means he is going to take it out on the Gmen at home.

Romo goes for 300+ and 4 TD

Ware and Spencer combine for 5 sacks.

Ellis gets one for good measure.

Cowboys 38 Giants 24

Cowboys right the ship and shut up all the talking heads.

Don't you Gmen fans go scared on me know, I know who you are and there will be no mercy for skating out on this one, when I sacked up last time with BJ at the helm.

Did I mention, I love this kid Choice.

See ya Sunday boys................. :wacko:

GO COWBOYS

I noticed everyone tried to let this one slide but NO WAY. Let Rumble.

just waiting on you...can't wait to see how that TO/Witten love fest plays out on the field. This is a big game which means Romo will choke. I'm gonna enjoys watching the Giants end the Cowboys playoff hopes on thier own field.

just waiting on you...can't wait to see how that TO/Witten love fest plays out on the field. This is a big game which means Romo will choke. I'm gonna enjoys watching the Giants end the Cowboys playoff hopes on thier own field.

All that TO Witten crap is the media making up crap as usual. TO, Witten and Romo have dinner together once a week. There was no shoving match in the meeting room. This is just like when Jerry Jones said "Absolutley we have the opportunity to make the playoffs" and the media turned it into "Jerry Jones said the Cowboys WILL make the playoffs" and despite the truth about what he really said, ESPN and all the rest of the Media idiots continued to run with the false story.

Typical. T.O. and Witten are fine and after he catches two more TD's Sunday from Romo the media will have to find something else to maike up to fill their blogs and sell their papers. It's a joke really, TO has been nothiing but a great teamate and playmaker for us this year and it is a shame to see how the media abuses him on a regular basis.

However, since the Cowboys are so popular and the most watched team in the NFL, and make for the best storylines we boys fans just live with it and move on.

My sig is way to pretty to bet on your whim cb1. :D

Besides we already own the division , and My big blue brethren will create a fine sig for ya'll on Monday, no need for my creativity here. :D

Now if you manage to back into the playoffs by some miracle , we can talk then. :wacko:

Aw, who am I kiddin, fo ok yea I'm in . The elimination of Dallas.... This will be Sweeeet!! , even without Plaxico Earp and the beast.

Edited by Front Row

My sig is way to pretty to bet on your whim cb1. :D

Besides we already own the division , and My big blue brethren will create a fine sig for ya'll on Monday, no need for my creativity here. :D

Now if you manage to back into the playoffs by some miracle , we can talk then. :wacko:

Aw, who am I kiddin, fo ok yea I'm in . The elimination of Dallas.... This will be Sweeeet!! , even without Plaxico Earp and the beast.

Well played Row, well played. Now if your Giants can play that well Sunday night we MIGHT have us a ballgame.

i believe back then you guaranteed a win....

:wacko:

So, and now I'm doing it again. You gotta problem with that. Besides you recall incorrectly, I predicted or hoped if you will last time with Brad at the helm but this time yes, I am guaranteeing a win. :D

So, and now I'm doing it again. You gotta problem with that. Besides you recall incorrectly, I predicted or hoped if you will last time with Brad at the helm but this time yes, I am guaranteeing a win. :D

what i meant was, back then, after the Brad game, you guaranteed a W in the rematch....

even you aren't that Star struck, to have made a Brad v G-Men a lock :wacko:

still a :D

I really hope you're right...and I really hope those TD's go to Witten. My opponent has T.O.

I am in the same situation. Count me in on this Cowboyz1.

Of course, now that the root cause for the Cowboys' losses have finally come to light, they will just pass the ball to Owens so that he can win the game for the Cowboys as it should have been all along. Obviously this has been the problem all season. The more you throw to Owens, the higher the number of passes he might actually catch Yes, I employed some sarcasm in this paragraph. :wacko:

Edited by Gunther

im not sure if the Giants actually missed plax, or if the oline made it look like they missed him.

Indeed.

Props to the Dallas D they played an almost perfect game. Gotta give the youngsters Romo & Choice props to, way to step up to the plate.

If Eli had more than 2 seconds , we might have had more success.

You earned it Boys fans, lets have it.