[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Vikqueens

nuke'em ttg

I realize he hasn't set the league on fire or anything, but I really hope that Childress will allow Tarvaris Jackson to continue to lead the Vikings. I maintain that he is a better QB than Gus Frerotte (which I realize isn't saying all that much). Good win for the Vikes today!

Big win for the Vikes today and Jackson looked much better again today than he has at most other times in his career. My enthusiam is tempered, however, as it again appears we may not know what we really have in Jackson. While I am happy for him that he appears to be improving and having a little success/fun, I worry this means another offseason of uncertainty for the Vikes regarding the QB position. Lets not lose sight of the fact that he has played 6 qtrs against poor pass defenses. Is the improvement legit and reason to reinvest in the project or are we being "teased" by a guy who has some ability but hasnt shown yet the ability to consistently get it done on gameday? :wacko:

It may have been better if he had looked very much like the Tavaris we remembered :D

Edited by Delicious_bass

Wow. I think Childress sucks. I think TJax blows. They're making me look like a moran. But I'm quite sure it's short-lived, the secret squirrel will screw this thing up, of that I have little doubt. And TJax managed the game well against inferior pass defenses.

Imagine if Childress wins the Super Bowl with TJax at QB. :wacko:

I realize he hasn't set the league on fire or anything, but I really hope that Childress will allow Tarvaris Jackson to continue to lead the Vikings. I maintain that he is a better QB than Gus Frerotte (which I realize isn't saying all that much). Good win for the Vikes today!

:D You sound like my 2 Vike buddies that evaluate the Team all year long ...Translation: Vikes kicked your ass...you and the Cards suck donkey balls :wacko:

Imagine if Childress wins the Super Bowl with TJax at QB. :wacko:

I would obviously LOVE IT if the Vikings went to and actually won a Super Bowl, but there would be a bitter sweet element to it. How many Head Coaches and starting QB's have been fired immediately after winning a Super Bowl? Can't be too many. :D

I would obviously LOVE IT if the Vikings went to and actually won a Super Bowl, but there would be a bitter sweet element to it. How many Head Coaches and starting QB's have been fired immediately after winning a Super Bowl? Can't be too many. :wacko:

There's a first time for everything. :D

I would obviously LOVE IT if the Vikings went to and actually won a Super Bowl, but there would be a bitter sweet element to it. How many Head Coaches and starting QB's have been fired immediately after winning a Super Bowl? Can't be too many. :wacko:

Starting Quarterback - Dilfer