[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This just in...

TDFFFreak

The years with Carr seem like a total waste yet he still managed to be fairly productive. What we're seeing now is his potential when there's a few other decent pieces around him.

The emergence of Walter and Daniels has helped a lot. One thing I think is obvious to me and is starting to become more obvious to the Texans is they have to have Andre heavily involved in order to win games.

The guy I was playing this weekend benched Andre Johnson for Lance Moore.

Ouch, but good for you I guess. :wacko:

The emergence of Walter and Daniels has helped a lot. One thing I think is obvious to me and is starting to become more obvious to the Texans is they have to have Andre heavily involved in order to win games.

I'm not saying one can attribute AJ's current success solely to these guys but overall the HOU is much, much better now than it was only two years ago. For example, take away AJ and HOU's offense is miles beyond what they were only two years ago.

It's not just Walter and Daniels...

Schaub and Rosenfels are ok, not great, QBs.

Slaton is the RB HOU needed rather than a bunch of castoffs and free agents.

I'm not saying one can attribute AJ's current success solely to these guys but overall the HOU is much, much better now than it was only two years ago. For example, take away AJ and HOU's offense is miles beyond what they were only two years ago.

It's not just Walter and Daniels...

Schaub and Rosenfels are ok, not great, QBs.

Slaton is the RB HOU needed rather than a bunch of castoffs and free agents.

I was talking mainly about other options in the passing game, but yes Slaton at least gives the threat of a run.