[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many points do you need Monday to advance?

Jenkinssssss

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've advanced in two leagues. in my biggest money league, i need westy to get 20 yards. (if i had made the move to put in tashard choice over bernard berrian, i'd need nothing, but with barber not officially out, i couldn't pull the trigger.)

Huddle Ladder(Practice Squad): Beat Wolverines. Advancing to finals. :pokey:

:wacko::D:D:D:D:D:D:smash:

:guns:

Advanced to the title game in two leagues.

Got eliminated in two leagues, including Ladder.

One in play Monday night. I need DeSean Jackson and the Eagles D to combine for 15 points, :slap: my opponent's players are done.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

I need 36 total from McNabb and the Cleveland kicker (standard performance league with no PPR). I'm in trouble. :wacko:

You also need about 26 points from Akers to finish third in HOT, the most interesting BOTH League there is!

Don't know about HOT? We're the "Huddle Old Timers" in HAG. There is a HAG super league, stands for Huddle Age Groups. There are leagues for each group of ages, from young to (us) old. You play against your age peers, and the winners then compete for the All-Age Championship. The Old guys usually dominate I think, so we need some more young uns to join up and try to compete. Check it out for next year.

Oh yeah, and on topic: In a local league, semi-finals, I'm ahead by FOUR points, with him having Witten and I'm all in. I'm toast of course. No wait, Witten doesn't get in to the end zone, scores 4 points, we're tied! I quickly check the tiebreakers - most TDs by the team. I've got 6 he's got 4, I win! So, I guess I need nothing Monday night!

I have a tough challenge.....Down 25 pts, with McNabb going...

Problem is our scoring is 3 pts for a passing td, 6 for a rushing.....1 pt every 10 yards rushing, 1 pt every 10 yards passing....

In our scoring system, McNabb has gone for 27 pts.....Twice this year.....so, it's possible....

Make it a lot easier if he ran one in!!!

You also need about 26 points from Akers to finish third in HOT, the most interesting BOTH League there is!

Don't know about HOT? We're the "Huddle Old Timers" in HAG. There is a HAG super league, stands for Huddle Age Groups. There are leagues for each group of ages, from young to (us) old. You play against your age peers, and the winners then compete for the All-Age Championship. The Old guys usually dominate I think, so we need some more young uns to join up and try to compete. Check it out for next year.

That is an interesting group of leagues. Are you sure the young uns can handle the humiliation of getting beat by a bunch of old geezers. :wacko:

In one league I need McNabb and Westbrook to combine for 24.8 points. I feel pretty good about that one.

In another league I need DeSean Jackson to score about 30 points, I don't feel good about that one at all.

Edited by Perchoutofwater