[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warner

Sunday Couch Potatoe

I actually think I may roll with Tyler Thigpen over Warner in my championship this weekend. That New England weather report keeps getting worse by the day! :wacko:

I'm sitting here dreading the same decision. I'm #1 in my league in points, but only ten up on the second place guy... Warner is a big reason I'm #1. How good can he be in the snow? Play it "safe" with Thigpen, or keep Kurt in and roll the dice??

Darn in the same boat. Warner or Big Ben. I just can't see playing Warner in that mess. I am going with Big ben for the Championship and sitting H. Ward for D foster now that Gore is out. Tell me if I am making a mistake. I hate last minute changes.

Well, I was smart enough to bench Warner but Schaub did little against the Raiders to help out. Basically my QB scored 9 points instead of 1 from Warner. Sucks because my opponent had Brees (who they left in the game despite a 30+ point lead because they want him to beat Marino's record). Besides the QB, the weather was brutal in week 16.