[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giant Loser Sig Line

Cowboyz1

I will let my fellow boys fans who backed my play last time chose the sig line as you all earned the right for backing me when I led us into an ambush with BJ at the helm. Thanks for riding with me. I hooked em you gaf and club em.

JoJo

Gunther

Kstate

HBTC

and all the rest. Pick a good sig line to hang on those big Blue Losers.

I will let my fellow boys fans who backed my play last time chose the sig line as you all earned the right for backing me when I led us into an ambush with BJ at the helm. Thanks for riding with me. I hooked em you gaf and club em.

JoJo

Gunther

Kstate

HBTC

How about:

Terrel Owens is the epitomy of being a team player. He is the gold standard by which every other player on the Dallas Cowboys is measured. The Giants only wish they had such a selfless player on the entire team. HE was why the Cowboys won. HE leads by selfless example. All hail Terrel!

How about:

Terrel Owens is the epitomy of being a team player. He is the gold standard by which every other player on the Dallas Cowboys is measured. The Giants only wish they had such a selfless player on the entire team. HE was why the Cowboys won. HE leads by selfless example. All hail Terrel!

I like it. You are one of the few that see TO for who he really is. I love the guy and is a strong leader of our football team. Glad we have him. The media just love to make stuff up so people watch their shows and read their papers.

I like it. You are one of the few that see TO for who he really is. I love the guy and is a strong leader of our football team. Glad we have him. The media just love to make stuff up so people watch their shows and read their papers.

Yeah, okay. If you believe that then I have a bridge to sell you. Interested?

How about:

:wacko: I was gonna post this same sig if the Cowboys lost

Yeah, okay. If you believe that then I have a bridge to sell you. Interested?

:D exactly what i was thinking. ill gladly show that one off.

Edited by Robash

JoJo

Gunther

Kstate

HBTC

I was'nt involved

JoJo

Gunther

Kstate

HBTC

Hey, I was in too. Am I on your ignore list or sumthin....

:wacko:

:wacko: Nice avatar.

e2a: Not even if it was changed in context with this sig line bet, it just cracked me up when I saw it.

i was gonna put that inliving color eli animated pic as my avatar, but it was to big. found cookie monster when i was looking for a "piss on pathers" pic and lol'ed