[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bad weather games this week

LayLow

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have to beleive its still too early to really trust any weather forecasts yet ...i think as of Thursday on , the info will be more reliable

Good info here. This is a site I like to check as the games get closer.

http://www.wunderground.com/sports/NFL/hom...l?st=1229868000

http://www.wunderground.com/sports/NFL/

In regards to NE/AZ - I have lived here my whole life. The game is at 1 and a snow storm will be looming. The problem right now is that we have another one coming in Friday/Sat. That storm is suppose to give us like 6-10 inches of snow. The weather reports arent saying alot about Sunday yet except it could be bigger. The time though appears to be Sunday evening. Unless it is windy the temps should be in the 20's and Foxbor is alwasy windy especially in the winter.

rain/sleet/snow mixture now forecast for the Washington-NY corridor Sunday afternoon & evening....depending on where you live, and the changeover line, will impact what you get. No forecast of wind, as of now.

Either way, doesn't look ideal for the Philly/Washington game (rain), or the Giants/Panthers contest Sunday evening (ice/snow).

Washington

New York

New England - Right now they are calling for snow in the monring changing to sleet freezing rain and then rain. This is expected to start prior to the game. I also heard that it could be snowing in Seattle vs Jets and that the KC/Miami might have a high temp of 17

so would you downgrade Tyler Thigpen? I need to decide between him and Romo. There are so many different opinions on this one.

Tonight snow is out of the forecast, but the high temp is forecasted to be 3 degrees w/ -25 wind chill. Far as a downgrade for Thigpen...how is Miami's D in the cold?

8 inches of snow in seattle proper yesterday..... freezing rain 30+ mph wind gusts & snow expected sat night into sunday.

I'd say that qualifies for bad weather. :wacko:

Snow's a lot better than freezing rain, but that doesn't sound good.

It does sound like a fun day for the kids though.

8 inches of snow in seattle proper yesterday..... freezing rain 30+ mph wind gusts & snow expected sat night into sunday.

I'd say that qualifies for bad weather. :D

Seattle:

Sunday: Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 33. Windy, with a southeast wind around 37 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

From the National Weather Service

:D:wacko:

:D

Seattle:

Sunday: Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 33. Windy, with a southeast wind around 37 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

From the National Weather Service

I just need 100 yards and 1 TD from Jones this week, so hopefully the weather doesn't affect that. I don't need the Seahawks to finally give a crap and play defense during my SB week.