[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cardinals.... Can't shut it down!

Coach1310

I keep hearing stuff about the Cards shutting it down and resting some guys. I completely understand IF the rest would really help a guy who is already hurt rest up, but they don't seem to have any of those.

They have looked awful the last few weeks and for them to have a chance in the playoffs they need to put a couple of good games together. They need to get something going.

Anybody else think this? Disagree?

the biggest challenge for the Patriots will be to pressure Warner and cover the receivers.

If they can get to Warner and make plays in the secondary (they can do both, but will they?),

they will win. I have no doubt that Cassel and the receiving crew will put up points on

the AZ D. If they jump on them early, the Cards may fold.....

Shut down, contain Warner, and they win. The run game that AZ has can be handled by the Patriots.

Weather will be, at the least, cold and maybe more.

I rode the Warner train all year, but as of now, he's on the bench and I'm starting Cassel in my Championship game....