[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zorn called himself the worst coach in the NFL

Henry Muto

That was stupid for him to not give the ball to Portis on 3 different plays at the 1 yard line and he deserved to lose and deserves to get fired. As soon as I seen that defensive penatly setting Wash up for 1st and goal at the 1 down 17-10 I said ...good now I can get that Portis TD and win my playoff game 24-23....but wait they throw on 1st down incomplete...2nd down give to Sellars and he is stuffed...I breathe a sigh of relief as I know they must give it to Portis on 3rd down...but no they give it to Sellars again and he fumbles away both Washington's and my season at the same time. I hope Zorn is fired for his stupidity.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was stupid for him to not give the ball to Portis on 3 different plays at the 1 yard line and he deserved to lose and deserves to get fired. As soon as I seen that defensive penatly setting Wash up for 1st and goal at the 1 down 17-10 I said ...good now I can get that Portis TD and win my playoff game 24-23....but wait they throw on 1st down incomplete...2nd down give to Sellars and he is stuffed...I breathe a sigh of relief as I know they must give it to Portis on 3rd down...but no they give it to Sellars again and he fumbles away both Washington's and my season at the same time. I hope Zorn is fired for his stupidity.

He should get an extension for ending your season.

Where did Zorn say he is the worst coach...I don't see it in your post.

The Henry Muto legacy grows with each passing day. :wacko:

Edited by Randall

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Re...?urn=nfl,129203

Redskins' Zorn: 'I feel like the worst coach in America'

Getty Images

Clinton Portis didn't have to say it this week. Nope, Washington Redskins head coach Jim Zorm pointed the finger at himself Monday, saying he was to blame for the team's struggles.

"It hurts. I feel like the worst coach in America,'' Zorn said. " [The players] risk a lot. They put out tremendous effort, tremendous emotion to go out and play. We can win some of these games. I have a hard time looking at the talent and just saying that's [the problem] and moving on.

"I have to look at myself. It's all about me. I need to check my plan of attack and my staff, we need to reevaluate. ... We have to take resopnosibility for some of these games that haven't turned out like we planned."

Referring, we can assume, to five of the last six games which ended in losses after the Redskins' 6-2 start. As for what needs to change, Zorn didn't offer a lot of specifics aside from re-assigning the blame. He did mention his game-planning, which starts on Monday and goes throughout the week, he said. He and his staff aren't just failing on Sunday, but all week long.

The slow starts — like getting outscored 38-0 over the last three first quarters? His fault, and the fault of his staff, because they chose to send the offense out and they scripted the first 15 plays.

Source: Washington Times

I actually gramatically broke down everything that was wrong with this post, but opted not to post it. I thought "what if he's simply uneducated?"

But that's not the case. The case is you simply don't put effort into anything you write, and you expect everyone else to put effort into their responses (i.e. every post of yours in the Advice Forums).

In addition to that, you whine about every little thing that's wrong with your fantasy squads. All 35638495829458 of them.

You think we don't have problems on a week to week basis? You think we didn't start the wrong player at the least opportune time? Everyone here goes through all of that, just like you and every other fantasy owner. The difference is - we know no one came here to read about the troubles our individual squads are having.

You think Jim Zorn and Portis ruined just your season? Of course not. And I'm certain someone out there lost much more money than you because of it.

Stop complaining. This is what fantasy football is. Deal with it, or do us all a favor and quit.

Edited by kpholmes

Should Zorn be fired for Portis' drop of an easy screen pass (and TD as there was nothing but green and Skins OL in front of him) from the CIN 13 with under 2 minutes to play?

Should he be fired for Cooley's fumble that led to a CIN TD?

Should he be fired for Moss' idiotic unsportsmanlike TD celebration with a prop?

Should he be fired because half the Skins OL is injured?

I actually gramatically broke down everything that was wrong with this post, but opted not to post it. I thought "what if he's simply uneducated?"

But that's not the case. The case is you simply don't put effort into anything you write, and you expect everyone else to put effort into their responses (i.e. every post of yours in the Advice Forums).

In addition to that, you whine about every little thing that's wrong with your fantasy squads. All 35638495829458 of them.

You think we don't have problems on a week to week basis? You think we didn't start the wrong player at the least opportune time? Everyone here goes through all of that, just like you and every other fantasy owner. The difference is - we know no one came here to read about the troubles our individual squads are having.

You think Jim Zorn and Portis ruined just your season? Of course not. And I'm certain someone out there lost much more money than you because of it.

Stop complaining. This is what fantasy football is. Deal with it, or do us all a favor and quit.

Maybe you will get lucky and I won't renew my huddle membership next year. This was my 1st year here and I can see we have many people who just have to try and ridicule a person every time they make a post or want to get something off their chest. I am pretty sure I am in the top 5% in the nation in amount of money put into fantasy football. And I am pretty sure I am in the top 1% of the nation in amount of time spent working on fantasy football. I breath, eat, sleep fantasy football every year from August until the end of each December. After getting up at 5:45 AM each morning to go to work and getting home at 4:45 PM each night from work I spend the rest of the night doing nothing but fantasy football every day of the week for 5 straight months. I am guessing there are not very many people that play in as many leagues and run as many leagues as I do. I wrote an entire gazette every week for 38 leagues for a national site last year as well. When you put your heart into something and you want to win as badly as I do then sometimes things come out when you are frustrated and see your season long work go down the drain. Sorry I am not a great articulate writer like you. I had a great season last year thanks to drafting Randy Moss in 15 leagues. This year not so good...not by Henry Muto standards at least. I aim for the top of the mountain and 2nd best is never good enough when it comes to this game. So I am sorry you are sick of me but if you truly are then every time from now on you see "Post" by Henry Muto....just ignore it and don't even read it. Next year I might just do you the favor of not signing up and you will never hear from me again. Enjoy the rest of your season.

It was a stupid move not to give the ball to Portis. You have your best offensive player and your inside the 5 yard line and you don't give him the damn ball? Ridiculous. And for the record I don't have Portis on any team and am done in my leagues so it had no impact on my teams. I will give Zorn credit for being a man and outing himself though.

Maybe you will get lucky and I won't renew my huddle membership next year. This was my 1st year here and I can see we have many people who just have to try and ridicule a person every time they make a post or want to get something off their chest. I am pretty sure I am in the top 5% in the nation in amount of money put into fantasy football. And I am pretty sure I am in the top 1% of the nation in amount of time spent working on fantasy football. I breath, eat, sleep fantasy football every year from August until the end of each December. After getting up at 5:45 AM each morning to go to work and getting home at 4:45 PM each night from work I spend the rest of the night doing nothing but fantasy football every day of the week for 5 straight months. I am guessing there are not very many people that play in as many leagues and run as many leagues as I do. I wrote an entire gazette every week for 38 leagues for a national site last year as well. When you put your heart into something and you want to win as badly as I do then sometimes things come out when you are frustrated and see your season long work go down the drain. Sorry I am not a great articulate writer like you. I had a great season last year thanks to drafting Randy Moss in 15 leagues. This year not so good...not by Henry Muto standards at least. I aim for the top of the mountain and 2nd best is never good enough when it comes to this game. So I am sorry you are sick of me but if you truly are then every time from now on you see "Post" by Henry Muto....just ignore it and don't even read it. Next year I might just do you the favor of not signing up and you will never hear from me again. Enjoy the rest of your season.

Classic!! Oh and Im in the champioship in 5 leagues this year. Im only in 8 or so total, so I must be like a fantasy GOD!

I am pretty sure I am in the top 5% in the nation in amount of money put into fantasy football. And I am pretty sure I am in the top 1% of the nation in amount of time spent working on fantasy football. I breath, eat, sleep fantasy football every year from August until the end of each December. After getting up at 5:45 AM each morning to go to work and getting home at 4:45 PM each night from work I spend the rest of the night doing nothing but fantasy football every day of the week for 5 straight months.

Join a dynasty league bro. Year round action. You are just a part timer, like a Summer School teacher compared to a tenured professor.

Dynasty owners are in the top 1% in amount of time spent working on fantasy football. Your extra 2 hours a day during the season is nothing compared to the extra 7 months of work.

Join a dynasty league bro. Year round action. You are just a part timer, like a Summer School teacher compared to a tenured professor.

Dynasty owners are in the top 1% in amount of time spent working on fantasy football. Your extra 2 hours a day during the season is nothing compared to the extra 7 months of work.

BOO YAH!!

:wacko:

You guys are just brutal! Leave the fantasy whiner alone and let him post his topics. He paid his fee like everyone else and has the right to express himself. Now if we all just stopped responding to his threads, maybe, just maybe he would realize how insignificant his topics and opinions are.

Why do you guys continue to put Henry Muto down? Every topic, every post, every word, you guys are all over it. Give it a break, I don't see him doing anything wrong, this is a message board where people CAN post there thoughts and how they feel.

Why do you guys continue to put Henry Muto down? Every topic, every post, every word, you guys are all over it. Give it a break, I don't see him doing anything wrong, this is a message board where people CAN post there thoughts and how they feel.

Isnt that what were doing? He brags about how much he spends, how many leagues he is in, etc... He brought it on himself.

I don't know if mine was really a slam on him, mainly a suggestion to join a dynasty league.

I don't know his username from any other (much like he probably doesn't know mine form anybody else).

Maybe he'll win a Huddle end of year award since it's his first year posting (only know this because he said so).

Isnt that what were doing? He brags about how much he spends, how many leagues he is in, etc... He brought it on himself.

Yes, but is this ever going to come to an end? I don't see the point in it....

Edited by Flip_Side

Agreed.

If he weren't bragging about everything regarding his superiority in fantasy football (...and then asking for advice :wacko:) I probably wouldn't have ever noticed him at all.