[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zorn called himself the worst coach in the NFL

Henry Muto

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I am not blaming you or anything but I had V-Jackson in my line up before I started reading all this stuff. I am the idiot for starting the post to begin with...had I just not made the post I could not have got all confused about the situation and I would have left him in the game"

I have to chime in here...didn't he say he wrote "38 Gazettes" last year? Hard to believe he succumbed to reading "all this stuff" with such thorough knowledge on the subject....

I have to admit I'm enjoying reading these posts....even though I envision MUTO as a young Urlacher challenging all to an honor DU-EL.

You mean lke my avatar? :wacko:

Join a dynasty league bro. Year round action. You are just a part timer, like a Summer School teacher compared to a tenured professor.

Dynasty owners are in the top 1% in amount of time spent working on fantasy football. Your extra 2 hours a day during the season is nothing compared to the extra 7 months of work.

Apprently I need to post MORE then I am already. I have posted several times I am in a dynasty leauge (been in it for 12 years and I made up all the rules and run the league) I have never had a losing season 7-7 or better all 12 years...won 5 titles in the 1st 11 years and looking for the 6th title this season despite a 2-7 start that would have made most mortal men give up on their season and rebuild...but there is no rebuild in Henry Muto's world there is only 1 thing that matters and that is taking home a championship. Henry Muto plays fantasy football for 1 reason and 1 reason alone and that is to win championships.

In any event it's all good I actually was getting some good laughs from some of the posts I just read here on this topic. I know I am going to catch hell every time I post anything that has to do with my teams or my ideas or thoughts or about anything but it's all good. I never came here with the intent of acting like I know it all...because if I did I wouldn't ever ask for advice and I have asked for it a lot of times. I am just like everyone else and never claimed to be some fantasy god. If that is what you think I have meant by my posts then I won't be able to convince you otherwise I am sure.

Enjoyed the site for the most part this year anyway. Hopefully I gave some of you good advise this year.

..but there is no rebuild in Henry Muto's world there is only 1 thing that matters and that is taking home a championship. Henry Muto plays fantasy football for 1 reason and 1 reason alone and that is to win championships.

Perhaps we could get Henry Muto to do an in depth interview with Henry Muto. :wacko:

but there is no rebuild in Henry Muto's world there is only 1 thing that matters and that is taking home a championship. Henry Muto plays fantasy football for 1 reason and 1 reason alone and that is to win championships.

Could be the single greatest post mine eyes have ever seen