[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's Starting Pierre Thomas

Jimmy_22

Guy comes out of nowhere and is having a field day. With Bush out, does that bring Duece back into the picture - or - do they simply feature Thomas?

I'm starting him, but have to bench two of these guys (Addai, Rhodes, or SJax).

The SuperToe Championship is on the line - Hope the choice is correct. (yes, we have an actual SuperToe mounted with name plates for the yearly winners)

Edited by Jimmy_22

Versus DET and with Bush's iffy status... Thomas is a no brainer start this week. A quick glance at the schedule, I think only AD and Slaton might be as good of a play as PT. Forte would be too but not with the balky toe even though he's expected to play.

I should've started him over Portis last week. It wouldn't have made a difference in my outcome but it could've been disasterous.

Versus DET and with Bush's iffy status... Thomas is a no brainer start this week. A quick glance at the schedule, I think only AD and Slaton might be as good of a play as PT. Forte would be too but not with the balky toe even though he's expected to play.

I should've started him over Portis last week. It wouldn't have made a difference in my outcome but it could've been disasterous.

Great...i play against slaton and AP in a superbowl :wacko:

I have 4 RB's to consider and need to pick 2 of these

P-Thomas

Slaton

Tomlinson

S-Jackson

Right now P-Thomas seems to be the lock of the group

Slaton is the favorite for the 2nd spot

Some how my top 2 backs are likely on the sidelines watching the 2 youngsters get all the carries this week on my team.

It almost hurts to sit Tomlinson considering I traded D-Will and Gore for him 2 years ago and now in my biggest game of the year I don't even start him.

S-Jackson is a little easier to sit but I have to remember the 3 TD game he scored vs Dallas earlier this season while he was on my bench plus I owe my 2006 CFL Championship to S-Jackson and his 4 TD game in 2006.

It would have been nice if StL played a team like Baltimore and the Chargers played a team like Pittsburgh this week then the decision would have been a lot easier.

I think MJD needs to be on that short list too (Playing Indy at home). Jax always runs all over Indy, and there's no FTaylor their to take touches.

Back to the topic at hand, I'm starting PThomas and MJD over S-Jax and Forte.

I think MJD needs to be on that short list too (Playing Indy at home). Jax always runs all over Indy, and there's no FTaylor their to take touches.

Back to the topic at hand, I'm starting PThomas and MJD over S-Jax and Forte.

disagree a bit ...Bob Sanders is back , Indy can stack the run since Jax has no Matt jones and really no other receivers that are threatening ...i think MJD struggles a bit and i would not be surprised if he does not find the end zone tomorrow night

disagree a bit ...Bob Sanders is back , Indy can stack the run since Jax has no Matt jones and really no other receivers that are threatening ...i think MJD struggles a bit and i would not be surprised if he does not find the end zone tomorrow night

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

MJD's career #'s, game by game vs Indy:

13 car. 103; 4 rec. 32 1 TD

15 car 166 2 TD's; 1 rec 15

13 car. 53 1 TD; 3 rec. 17 (only blowout of all the games. Taylor had 55 yds rushing)

11 car 52 1 TD; 1 rec 5 (Taylor had over 100 yds rushing)

19 car. 107 1 TD; 4 rec 59

???

Jacksonville will be ready to play tomorrow night. The only way I see him not having a big game is if Indy blows Jax out. I think you're giving MJones too much credit. True, he is probably their best WR, but that's not saying much.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

I do think Indy blows out jax tomorrow ...blow out may be too strong but definitely think indy wins by 2 td's but worse I think jax will be playing catch up ... Indy with sanders is always tougher to run on ...

I don't think mjd gets more than 60 - 70 yards rushing and 5 catches for 40 yards tomorrow night with no td's but even if I am off I certainly don't believe MJD is one of the top 3 plays this week at rb which I think is what was said that made me post in this thread initially ...

No brainer to me. And i'll be keeping him for next year. Really watch this guy run the ball if you get a chance to watch a Saints game. He's the real deal.

he really jumped out at me in the MNF game agaisnt the packers. i thought he ran really hard and with a purpose. glad i pciked him up. he's a no-brainer start the next 2 weeks and a keeper next year.