[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Super Bowl panic thread

Randall

Injury update, Haggans to IR and the weather

Wide receiver Anquan Boldin (shoulder) skipped practice again Friday and running back J.J. Arrington (knee) was very limited in practice. They are questionable for Sunday’s game against New England, and Whisenhunt said both will be game-time decisions. Whisenhunt already said Thursday that the Cards would hold both players out if they weren’t ready because having them ready for the playoffs is more important.

DE/LB Travis LaBoy, however, is out with his bad ankle. And, in news that isn’t shocking, LB Clark Haggans has had his season end when the team put him on injured reserve Friday with his bad foot. T Elliot Vallejo takes his place.

The weather is already a factor on this road trip. The Cardinals were scheduled to leave right after practice today to go to the airport and land in Providence this evening. But because of an incoming snow storm that is making traveling difficult, the decision was made to delay leaving for a couple of hours.

http://www.azcardinals.com/blog/blog.php?author=1

I always do my research, make ny line up decisions and don't worry about it much after that. let the chips fall.

But.... the weather for this weekend has me starting to panic. In particular, the Seattle game. 35 MPH winds and snow. Do I stay with Carlson, or replace him with Boss? Is Barton now a better IDP start than Mayo, who faces the team with the lowest number of offensive running plays in the league this Sunday? I'm not liking how many venues could be affected considerably this weekend due to the weather.

Warner in the snow and wind?

The Jets WR's in 35 MPH winds and snow?

Does that mean Leon Washington could be a good start?

Will the bad weather make teams keep it on the ground, changing the number of tackle opportunities for various LB's?

Does this make some CB's unstartable?

What about your FG kickers?

Weather is supposed to be real bad in KC, Seattle, maybe Chicago, and pretty lousy all over the east coast too. I really don't know what to do with my starting line ups now... not having a panic attack... yet, but I might!

I'm well behind in my 2 games and am wondering about Aaron Rodgers tomorrow night. The wind looks light so I'll probably stick with him. Winds are now supposed be 9 with temps at 11. That's not bad.

I thought about Garcia because my opponent is starting Antonio Bryant but that's just dumb.

I thought about Garcia because my opponent is starting Antonio Bryant but that's just dumb.

Your opponent is happy to know that you're not doing anything dumb. I want to lose this thing fair and square.

And for what it's worth, I have no idea what to do about DeSean, Dunn and Run DMC.

Edited by BS Miscreant

Enough to almost catch up to my boy Cassel. :wacko:

Hang in there Grunge, you're still up by a couple of points (for now) & have 3 players going to my 2 players. I was happy to see the slumbering Larry Fitz wake up for one play however.

Edited by ts

I'm in it to win it all. The prize is unbelievable. Not even going to say what is at stake so as to avoid jinx but when and if I win this thing you all will here the greatest prize in fantasy football that I could ever win. I hope so much to win I can't stand it. Good luck to all and I can't wait.

I am part of a league put on by the Dallas Cowboys organization. I was in the Blue Division Championship game today. Here is what I lost because I flinched this morning when I saw the snow in NE and dropped my pro bowl kicker Gradkowski for Akers:

I lost a trip to Dallas to meet the players, a locker room tour, autographed footballs, spamshirts and being on the Cowboys Radio Road show this week end. Then I would have been sitting accross from the winner of the other division in the Dallas Cowboys league's silver division in the Conf room of the Dallas Cowboys facility to draft for the Championship and watch the game in Dallas this weekend against the Eagles, while our FF championship went on.

:smash::pokey::slap::guns::rofl::rofl::rofl::wacko::D:D:D:D:D:D

I would have been flown to Dallas this Friday and taken to the facility. Toured the old and new stadium. Toured the lockerroom. Meet all the players. Go to practice. All the while getting a huge package of spamshirts, hats, footballs and other Cowboy gear ALL SIGNED by my boys. Oh how low I am tonight.

Well at least I earned the right to be in the league next year.

Now the only thing that will bring me out of my funk next week is a Cowboy win in Philly.

The hardest part of the whole thing is I was two clicks away from winning by 3 points. How could I have known Gradkowski would go for 17 in the snow. I mean come on, no way I felt I could play him in that crap. I made a great call by sitting Warner for Big Ben but then blundered with sitting Hines Ward whom I swore I would never sit again, for D. Foster thinking he would have a day against the Rams indoors out of the wind Ward would be playing in.

FF, makes me cry......................

Edited by Cowboyz1

:smash::pokey::slap::guns::rofl::rofl::rofl::wacko::D:D:D:D:D:D

I would have been flown to Dallas this Friday and taken to the facility. Toured the old and new stadium. Toured the lockerroom. Meet all the players. Go to practice. All the while getting a huge package of spamshirts, hats, footballs and other Cowboy gear ALL SIGNED by my boys. Oh how low I am tonight.

Well at least I earned the right to be in the league next year.

Now the only thing that will bring me out of my funk next week is a Cowboy win in Philly.

The hardest part of the whole thing is I was two clicks away from winning by 3 points. How could I have known Gradkowski would go for 17 in the snow. I mean come on, no way I felt I could play him in that crap. I made a great call by sitting Warner for Big Ben but then blundered with sitting Hines Ward whom I swore I would never sit again, for D. Foster thinking he would have a day against the Rams indoors out of the wind Ward would be playing in.

FF, makes me cry......................

Wow. :rofl: