[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens vs. Cowboys

Cowboyz1

Looking forward to the Cowboys D eating up Flacco and the Ravens O. The boys D is on fire and Ware is on the verge of sack immortality and quite possibily could get there Sat. Ratliff made the pro bowl and earned it for sure. Newman being back has allowed the full unleashing of the Wade Phillips 3-4. Pass rush first, stop the run second. I love it.

I don't see the Ravens even keeping this one close. Regardless of how good their secondary is. They will be on the field for 40 minutes and that will take it's toll.

Cowboys 24 Raven 9

Time to feast boys.

Edited by Cowboyz1

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am flying down from the Baltimore area for this game and I hope the Cowboys do kick some ass. It is going to be a great matchup with both teams fighting for their playoff lives.I can't wait to get there :wacko:

I am so jealous. Have a great time. :D

The Ravens will force Romo (with his achy-breaky back) into some of the crucial turnovers for which he is known.

Ravens defense gives their offense a short field three times, and puts one into the endzone themselves.

Ravens 19, Cowboys 13.

You want to eat a Raven? I hope you like crow too.

Ravens 20

Lil Boyz 13

:D

All of the Eagles and Jets fans supporting the Ravens now :wacko:

If the Giants didn't force any Romo Turnovers I don't see the Ravens D doing much better, and I do like the Ravens as well so not just blind Cowboy Homerism coming out here.

Edited by T_bone65

Ravens D will be the difference in this game. I could be wrong, but I don't remember Dallas' D having more than one great defensive game this year. I can think of several great games by Baltimore. I also still don't think the Cowboy O is consistantly great.

Ravens 19

Cowboys 13

What loser of a team tears down a historic stadium? If the Packers can re-build a stadium year round in their climate why can't the Cowboys? :wacko:

What are they going to do point to a spot in the parking lot and say that's where _______? At least the Bears re built Soldier Field(or tried) in the same spot.

Edited by Randall

Ravens D will be the difference in this game. I could be wrong, but I don't remember Dallas' D having more than one great defensive game this year. I can think of several great games by Baltimore. I also still don't think the Cowboy O is consistantly great.

Ravens 19

Cowboys 13

I think they played great D against the Steelers, Skins and Giants. The big difference is the Cowboys D doesn't always have to play great, but for the Ravens to have a chance their D has to play great. The Ravens O is still a work in progress at best, I have watched all of their games and saw them play the Skins as well.

All I know is that I will be there :wacko: and I can hardly wait

All of the Eagles and Jets fans supporting the Ravens now :D

If the Giants didn't force any Romo Turnovers I don't see the Ravens D doing much better, and I do like the Ravens as well so not just blind Cowboy Homerism coming out here.

I have always rooted against any team that T Owens plays for. Nuthin new there....

And that sig line bet? I jokingly offered up an "all hail Terrel" sig that CLEARLY was mocking the Cowboys.... and some Cowboy fans thought it was some sort of pro-Owens sig! ROFFLMAO! You Giants fans owe me one.... that sig was sooooo mocking the Cowboys... :wacko::D:D

All of the Eagles and Jets fans supporting the Ravens now :wacko:

This game is 100% irrelevant to the Eagles...means nothing. Next week at our place for our annual Christmas smackdown of the Cowboys is the only one that holds any playoff relevance to us. A Cowboy win here means nothing to the Eagles chances...my prediction was just that.

And just so you know, I have to start Ownes and Witten in two leagues in two huge games, so I have never rooted for any Cowboys more than I will this weekend.

Sorry guys,

I see this gae alot closer then you. The Cowboys O is not up to speed right know and the Ravens will give them more then they want.

That being said The Cowboys D is playing big time and when they score I think they will put up a defensive TD this week! The score will be low maybe a 10-7 type of game.

I'm a big Cowboy fan but have the Ravens D this week in the Super bowl so keep the score low.

I think they played great D against the Steelers, Skins and Giants. The big difference is the Cowboys D doesn't always have to play great, but for the Ravens to have a chance their D has to play great. The Ravens O is still a work in progress at best, I have watched all of their games and saw them play the Skins as well.

All I know is that I will be there :wacko: and I can hardly wait

Have fun at the game. :D

Looking forward to the Cowboys D eating up Flacco and the Ravens O. The boys D is on fire and Ware is on the verge of sack immortality and quite possibily could get there Sat. Ratliff made the pro bowl and earned it for sure. Newman being back has allowed the full unleashing of the Wade Phillips 3-4. Pass rush first, stop the run second. I love it.

I don't see the Ravens even keeping this one close. Regardless of how good their secondary is. They will be on the field for 40 minutes and that will take it's toll.

Cowboys 24 Raven 9

Time to feast boys.

Good luck with that...

The Ravens secondary is the weakest part of their game. While Reed has been outstanding, the rest of the crew back there is beat up and may not be able to hang. CMac is done for the year, Rolle is old and gives to much cushion and while Fabian Washington has been playing well lately, he is also injured and might be out for this game. Frank Walker is poo poo. If the front seven does not put heat on Romo, it could get ugly (see the Ravens Colts game earlier this year). That being said, if the Ravens front seven gets to Romo, there will be many 3 and outs and some turnovers for DAL. I hear that Romo likes to throw the ball to members of the other team on occasion.

I have always rooted against any team that T Owens plays for. Nuthin new there....

And that sig line bet? I jokingly offered up an "all hail Terrel" sig that CLEARLY was mocking the Cowboys.... and some Cowboy fans thought it was some sort of pro-Owens sig! ROFFLMAO! You Giants fans owe me one.... that sig was sooooo mocking the Cowboys... :wacko::D:D

You may has thought you were mocking but the fact is, TO has been a very solid leader for this ball club as well as making some big plays along the way. I don't beleive any of the past crap in hindsite, he was right about both franchises and their QB's. and the media, and you can't stand it. T.O. is responcible for the development of Austin, Hurd and Crayton. Staying after practice and no one mentions that he and Romo, Witten, Ware all go to dinner with their girlfriends and wives once a week. I hated the guy but now realize it was all bull crap and the guy loves the game and works harder then anyone to stay healthy and remain a force. What more can you ask for in a guy? No off field crap, makes plays, draws double even triple coverage, teaches the rooks, and lobbies for the ball. So what's not to like?

All I know is Flacco will be on his backo in this one, A LOT.

Edited by Cowboyz1

You may has thought you were mocking but the fact is, TO has been a very solid leader for this ball club as well as making some big plays along the way. I don't beleive any of the past crap in hindsite, he was right about both franchises and their QB's. and the media, and you can't stand it. T.O. is responcible for the development of Austin, Hurd and Crayton. Staying after practice and no one mentions that he and Romo, Witten, Ware all go to dinner with their girlfriends and wives once a week. I hated the guy but now realize it was all bull crap and the guy loves the game and works harder then anyone to stay healthy and remain a force. What more can you ask for in a guy? No off field crap, makes plays, draws double even triple coverage, teaches the rooks, and lobbies for the ball. So what's not to like?

All I know is Flacco will be on his backo in this one, A LOT.

I don't much care for Meshawn Johnson either, but had to agree when he said this about Owens: "He's crazier than a carful of monkeys."