[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens vs. Cowboys

Cowboyz1

You may has thought you were mocking but the fact is, TO has been a very solid leader for this ball club as well as making some big plays along the way. I don't beleive any of the past crap in hindsite, he was right about both franchises and their QB's. and the media, and you can't stand it. T.O. is responcible for the development of Austin, Hurd and Crayton. Staying after practice and no one mentions that he and Romo, Witten, Ware all go to dinner with their girlfriends and wives once a week. I hated the guy but now realize it was all bull crap and the guy loves the game and works harder then anyone to stay healthy and remain a force. What more can you ask for in a guy? No off field crap, makes plays, draws double even triple coverage, teaches the rooks, and lobbies for the ball. So what's not to like?

All I know is Flacco will be on his backo in this one, A LOT.

T.O. the leader. :wacko:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What scares me about rolling with the Cowboys defense is if Romo is hurt and I think he is, maybe more than is out there. I think the Ravens have a short field to work with and I do not have a lot of faith in the Cowboys back ups. Flacco is not horrible and is a pretty big guy in his own rights. I se Baltimore trying to get the ball more to the backs and TE in this game early and try to take advantage of the Dallas rush.

I see this game as a battle with not as many fantasy points from Dallas defense as expected. Romo scares me and I think the Cowboys do not play as well when Romo is not at full strength. The big plus for Dallas is they are really fighting for a playoff birth when a ton of people had them penciled in for the Super Bowl. This could be a ugly game fantasy wise and I would be concerned if I was playing any Cowboys this week. I have T. Choice, however he will be getting splinters on my bench this week. I like the Ravens in this one. 21-17

Looking forward to the Cowboys D eating up Flacco and the Ravens O. The boys D is on fire and Ware is on the verge of sack immortality and quite possibily could get there Sat. Ratliff made the pro bowl and earned it for sure. Newman being back has allowed the full unleashing of the Wade Phillips 3-4. Pass rush first, stop the run second. I love it.

Cowboys 24 Raven 9

Isn't there a danger here. DO you think they are really gonna put the ball in to Flakeo's hands that many time to risk the sack to begin with. Also, haven't the Boys been gashed by the run as of late? Don't get me wrong, I picked up the cowboys D for this game, but am I setting myself up for dissapointment?

The best thing about Jerry Jones is his choice of cheerleading outfits.

Isn't there a danger here. DO you think they are really gonna put the ball in to Flakeo's hands that many time to risk the sack to begin with. Also, haven't the Boys been gashed by the run as of late? Don't get me wrong, I picked up the cowboys D for this game, but am I setting myself up for dissapointment?

The best thing about Jerry Jones is his choice of cheerleading outfits.

The Cowboys WILL NOT be run on at home, closing down the stadium. Flacco gets rid of the ball pretty quick but they will have to throw because they will be behind and once the boys release the hounds it's going to be a sack fest. I will be very surprised if the Baltimore O scores more then 9 points all field goals. Remember Ravens haven't played many really good offenses and Dallas's O is ready to explode led by the Defensive effort. Start your Dallas D with Confidence. Flacco will see something he has never seen before, 1 gap, 3-4 pressure first, run second attack, with multiple shifts and press coverage. Getting the ball out quick only means picks for Newman and Henry because NO one on the Baltimore team at WR scares anyone.

Last game in the stadium...Lot of old players at the game watching..Sat night prime time game...Dallas explosive offense playing on a short field all night because crappy Raven offense can't move the ball..The Ravens will be embarassed and exposed for the team that they are..Not very good..

Cowboys 31

Ravens 6

Last game in the stadium...Lot of old players at the game watching..Sat night prime time game...Dallas explosive offense playing on a short field all night because crappy Raven offense can't move the ball..The Ravens will be embarassed and exposed for the team that they are..Not very good..

Cowboys 31

Ravens 6

Wow......What Cowboy drink are you throwing down??? The Ravens givng up 31????? Pass me what your smoking.

Ravens defense is NOT giving up 31 to the boys and a couple good shots to Romo bring Boll or Johnson in the game.

Oh and I suppose a dinged up Barber or Choice(rookie backup) will roll 100-150 a piece on the Ravens. I would love to be your bookie...Would you like the over in this game as well??? I suppose so.

Looking forward to the Cowboys D eating up Flacco and the Ravens O. The boys D is on fire and Ware is on the verge of sack immortality and quite possibily could get there Sat. Ratliff made the pro bowl and earned it for sure. Newman being back has allowed the full unleashing of the Wade Phillips 3-4. Pass rush first, stop the run second. I love it.

I don't see the Ravens even keeping this one close. Regardless of how good their secondary is. They will be on the field for 40 minutes and that will take it's toll.

Cowboys 24 Raven 9

Time to feast boys.

is the Wade Phillips 3-4, 3 chocolate covered with sprinkles and 4 apple fritters? :wacko:

you better be right about the D....they need to put up a championship performance for me....

and i know you want to help the Patriots get into the playoffs!!

Score Prediction:

Cowboys 76

Ravens -2

It will be the first negative scoring posted by a team in the history of the NFL.

While at dinner this week Romo and TO secretly worked up a new version of the Statue of Liberty play where the Cowboys line up in the I formation with TO directly, like 1 foot, behind Romo. As soon as TO takes the ball from Romo out of the passing motion Romo circles back behind TO and takes it from him allowing TO to scat downfield wide open. Romo hits him for the bomb. Expect a lot of trick plays like this. The 'Boyz are gellin.

:wacko: If Romo ends up on his back this could be a long night for Cowboys fans.

Where are the Ravens fans? I want a low scoring defense dominated game.

That's what worries about the Cowboys D, but I decided to roll with them over Cleveland this week. I made the switch due to Cleveland punter out and the Browns scrambling to find one off the street by 4:00 or Dawaon will be punting. That trumped the romo injury and now I'm on board with the Cowboy fans, but I think it's a lot closer than Cowboy fans would like. The Bengals, Browns and Steelers have played okay against the NFC and I just can't see Choice and a dinged up Barber producing much. The Boys will need Romo and I can see the Ravens coming at him hard.

The Ravens will be a little po after the Steeler game and really this could be a very fun game too watch.

That's what worries about the Cowboys D, but I decided to roll with them over Cleveland this week. I made the switch due to Cleveland punter out and the Browns scrambling to find one off the street by 4:00 or Dawaon will be punting. That trumped the romo injury and now I'm on board with the Cowboy fans, but I think it's a lot closer than Cowboy fans would like. The Bengals, Browns and Steelers have played okay against the NFC and I just can't see Choice and a dinged up Barber producing much. The Boys will need Romo and I can see the Ravens coming at him hard.

The Ravens will be a little po after the Steeler game and really this could be a very fun game too watch.

Yes. I'm playing the Ravens D against the Boys D in the championship in Ladder this week. It looks like Ed Reed will play but how healthy will he be?

Romo seems fine when he's in the game and loose. Knowing the Ravens though they will try to inflict some pain.

Should be a good game.