[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens vs. Cowboys

Cowboyz1

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFL Network has to a high school game to find a playoff win in Texas Stadium. :D

Apparently, I am the only one who has no flyin idea what he just said here.

In a strangley connected way, in a related story, one of the NFLNW idiots (was it Faulk?) just said that "this is Flacco's first game ina big stadium."

:wacko: OK, it must be me, and not the world that has gone incoherent. :D

What loser of a team tears down a historic stadium? If the Packers can re-build a stadium year round in their climate why can't the Cowboys? :D

What are they going to do point to a spot in the parking lot and say that's where _______? At least the Bears re built Soldier Field(or tried) in the same spot.

let's see ... the new york yankees, the boston celtics, the pittsburgh steelers, the chicago white sox, the st. louis cardinals (baseball), the new york mets, the detroit tigers ...

or maybe losers just can't let go of the past. :wacko:

let's see ... the new york yankees, the boston celtics, the pittsburgh steelers, the chicago white sox, the st. louis cardinals (baseball), the new york mets, the detroit tigers ...

or maybe losers just can't let go of the past. :wacko:

The bolded actually had historic stadiums as their home.

The Steelers can point to a spot in the parking lot where the Immaculate reception took place but it's outside the stadium..

If I were making the decision I probably would have torn down and built a new stadium in the same place and had the team play somewhere else for in one year. Rice, Cotton Bowl if it still exists, etc. The Bears did it where the Illini play for a year.

I like history and like pointing to a spot and saying "that's where Emmitt broke the record. That's where Tom Landry stood."

I think you can build a new place around the same field.

Time for the Ravens to run this down the tired Cowboys defense throats....I think they must have been on the field for 11-12 minutes thus far.

Have the Cowboys recorded a 1st down?

Any offensive TD is also considered a first down for stat purposes.