[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help Needed - IDP WDIS

dod959

1pt - tack, 0.5pt - assist, 3 pt - sack, 4 pt - int, 1pt - PD

Start 2 of these guys:

Leon Hall vs. CLE

Mike Brown vs. GB

Antoine Bethea vs. JAX

J. Wilhite vs. ARZ

Ron Bartell vs. STL

Brandon Flowers vs. MIA

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Your choices are tough. Of the guys you list, I'd go with Flowers vs. Miami and Beathea vs. JAX. The jags have found their long passing game to Northcutt. You could roll the dice with Brown (he had a big game against the pack earlier, but (fantasy wise, he is as inconsistent as they come).

What do you guys think of Wilhite vs. ARZ. They're going to be throwing a lot as usual and he's going to be giving up catches, well he should be. I was thinking he had one of the more favourable match-ups. Thanks Beerman, btw.

Edited by dod959

What do you guys think of Wilhite vs. ARZ. They're going to be throwing a lot as usual and he's going to be giving up catches, well he should be. I was thinking he had one of the more favourable match-ups. Thanks Beerman, btw.

Hope you played Bethea -- he led the team in tackles last night. I do not recommend using Wilhite because he is not a starter and will go in on special packages (mainly second and third downs). He could intercept and run it in for a touchdown -- he could also give you 2 asst tackles and a pass defended. I think you are better off with Flowers.