[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Addai playing

canman1104

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

roto:

Joseph Addai is active Thursday night at Jacksonville, but Dominic Rhodes is starting at tailback for the Colts.

This makes using Addai a risky proposition, although it's quite conceivable that the Colts want to get him warmed up in time for the postseason and will rotate him in evenly with Rhodes. Consider Addai more of a flex play following this news. The same goes for Rhodes, although both are quality fantasy options because the Jaguars' defense hasn't been stout all season and figures to be playing on its heels to guard against Peyton Manning.

I wonder if I should start them both? Any chance they both put up solid numbers? Ack.

I'm considering starting them both! My only other choice is to bench one of them and start either Faulk or Choice. I've never done that before, starting both backs in a 2 back set, but with Indy, and this matchup, it just might be a decent option this week! :wacko:

canman - bite your toungue!

hopefully the FF gods will now spite you and rhodes will have a season high!!! :wacko:

Sorry bro.. I live in Indy and I'm a Colts homer but, tonight I have to hope they keep Rhodes in check, of course I say that now and I am not starting him so, he will go off :D what do ya do?

Edited by canman1104

thz

you're starting jstew OVER rhodes?

even though they both will share but it appears as if rhodes will get the larger load?

interesting. curious about your reasoning....

ahh, i see what you're saying, rhodes over those two. got it!

good luck

Edited by insideout33

This is all i've got to work with in a non-PPR league (yes, i'm not sure how I made the championship game either):

(pick 1-3)

Addai, Joseph IND RB at Jaguars Thu 6:15 p.m. MT (Mostly Sunny) R: 16, P:14 Questionable 105.10 9.555 New as of 7 hours ago

Grant, Ryan GBP RB at Bears Mon 6:30 p.m. MT (Cloudy) R: 7, P:28 135.30 9.664 New as of 4 days ago

Rhodes, Dominic IND RB at Jaguars Thu 6:15 p.m. MT (Mostly Sunny) R: 16, P:14 125.50 8.964 New as of 3 days ago

(pick 2-4)

Bess, Davone MIA WR at Chiefs Sun 11:00 a.m. MT (Icy) R: 29, P:30 53.10 3.793 New as of 4 days ago

Boldin, Anquan ARI WR at Patriots Sun 11:00 a.m. MT (Mostly Sunny) R: 14, P:15 Questionable 176.60 14.717 New as of 2 hours ago

Bryant, Antonio TBB WR vs Chargers Sun 11:00 a.m. MT (Mostly Sunny) R: 11, P:31 142.60 10.186 New as of 3 days ago

Edwards, Braylon CLE WR vs Bengals Sun 11:00 a.m. MT (Partly Sunny) R: 22, P:19 105.70 7.550 New as of 2 days ago

Harrison, Marvin IND WR at Jaguars Thu 6:15 p.m. MT (Mostly Sunny) R: 16, P:14 Out 90.50 6.464 New as of 3 hours ago

Moss, Santana WAS WR vs Eagles Sun 2:15 p.m. MT (Partly Sunny) R: 5, P:4 Probable 133.50 9.536 New as of 5 hours ago

It probably doesn't matter who I start as I'll probably get crushed. Thinking of going with the bolded above. Marvin is out. Waiver wire is closed. Once again, ack.

To make matters worse, Boldin might not play. So maybe I should start 3 RBs.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

I gotta' choose between JStew and Addai for my RB2 - going with Addai, although I'm disappointed with this news, I thought he'd be playing and starting. Still, I don't like Stewart's prospects on the road against the Giants, gotta' hope Addai can break one or two big plays as I do not expect to see him in any goalline packages.

Rhodes over Addai is an absolute no brainer, especially in PPR leagues. Addai will get his token 3 or 4 carries then limp gingerly to the sideline and take himself out of the game. I really dont see what people are all worked up about. Rhodes is still a strong RB #2 play.

This is horrible. I have to choose between Rhodes, McFadden or Faulk :wacko:

I'd go with Rhodes between those 3. N.E. has too many weapons to count on Faulk and L.Jordan is back as well. McFadden looks to be a decent play, but Houston's defense looked tough last week and the Raiders are too much of a mess to count on one of them in the playoffs.

How about having Gore and Foster to choose from on sunday or just start rhodes today :wacko:

that's the same dilemma i'm having with grant thrown into that mix

i just plugged rhodes in. the last time i made a last minute change was plugging l.white in on thanksgiving. i hope it works out the same.

:wacko: I don't care who Stewart is going against. IMO, he'll put up more than Addai this week.

LOL - I made the switch just before seeing your post here. I got cold feet and switched over to Stewart, we'll see how it plays out. I always hate making last minute switches, but I was leery about this one to begin with, hearing that Addai was not getting the start pushed me over the edge.