[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A game for the ages

Henry Muto

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Takes me back to the days of REAL playoff games, when the men were men and the girls wore skirts. That year I had Bradshaw in the finals, throwing to Drew Pearson, and took down the Stauback to Stallworth combo on a last minute TD by Harold Carmichael. Now THAT was an all timer.

Or the year Roman Gabriel helped me out by fumbling 5 times in our superbowl, wiping away 10 pts in a game I won by 3.

These days, you got nobodies like Lance Moore deciding games, all cause of pansies like Reggie Bush. Lance Moore wouldn't have made a roster in our 16 team league back in 77, and now he's a starter in a SB. You call that an all-time Playoff game???? I call that poo-hickey.

Takes me back to the days of REAL playoff games, when the men were men and the girls wore skirts. That year I had Bradshaw in the finals, throwing to Drew Pearson, and took down the Stauback to Stallworth combo on a last minute TD by Harold Carmichael. Now THAT was an all timer.

Or the year Roman Gabriel helped me out by fumbling 5 times in our superbowl, wiping away 10 pts in a game I won by 3.

These days, you got nobodies like Lance Moore deciding games, all cause of pansies like Reggie Bush. Lance Moore wouldn't have made a roster in our 16 team league back in 77, and now he's a starter in a SB. You call that an all-time Playoff game???? I call that poo-hickey.

In 1977 you did have players like Gary Davis and Haskell Stanback rushing and Morris Owens WR getting over 100 yards.

Don't players get hurt every year and new ones step up? Every year some players get hurt and others are just busts.

http://www.nfl.com/schedules?seasonType=RE...mp;week=-1#Week

Edited by Randall

In 1977 you did have players like Gary Davis and Haskell Stanback rushing and Morris Owens WR getting over 100 yards.

Don't players get hurt every year and new ones step up? Every year some players get hurt and others are just busts.

http://www.nfl.com/schedules?seasonType=RE...mp;week=-1#Week

Umm, i was 7 in 77 and there was no fantasy football....this was somewhat a sarcastic take on the "all time playoff game / game for the ages" thing....

Your post are gold IMO. I envision Napoleon Dynamite Sarge sitting at the kitchen table typing away on his laptop. This entire thing may be a bit. For all I know Muto is as cool as Fabio.

Fixed for accuracy.

Please provide that link to the league with this epic battle. I would like to spend my entire Sunday following its progress also.

:D

Damn I thought I was the one and only fantasy god....damn it to hell, I also thought that my superbowl was the game of all time.....I guess I will quit fantasy football and join a fantasy yatzi league next year..... MUTo you dont play YATZI do you? if so pm me and we can create the LEAGUE OF ALL LEAGUES!!!

You can't even get your user handle correct. It's "we'rethefugowie".

:wacko:

As the vultures circle their easy prey...

Muto is the vulture . We are the prey. Westbrook slid last year because Muto told him to slide. I am late to the Muto party but I would like to subscribe to his news letter

I agree... That way, womper can fantasize about something other than my wife. I mean, Im not gonna lie... If HM showed his face here, a lot of us manly guys will turn ghey, right? After all, this IS Henry friggin Muto we're talking about!!

HENRY! HENRY! HENRY!

Henry Mofo

I agree... That way, womper can fantasize about something other than my wife. I mean, Im not gonna lie... If HM showed his face here, a lot of us manly guys will turn ghey, right? After all, this IS Henry friggin Muto we're talking about!!

HENRY! HENRY! HENRY!

Man, now I gotta go search for the MH stuff again...