[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Robert Mathis

I started this man because the huddle had him ranked number 1 last week,I ended up losing by 1 point.Is he injured,idk why hasn't he received any tackles ??? thanks

the huddle wasnt the only place that had him ranked high and it really pretty much has everyone perplexed....hate to say it but it happens

I started this man because the huddle had him ranked number 1 last week,I ended up losing by 1 point.Is he injured,idk why hasn't he received any tackles ??? thanks

After going for 5 solos, 1 assist, 2.5 sacks and a forced fumble against the Bengals the week previous, where do you think he should have been ranked against the Lions, who ranked near the worst in allowing sacks?

Had to rank him somewhat high again this week, thinking last week was a fluke, seeing that the Jags also give up a ton of sacks to opposing DL. The second-straight goose egg is very perplexing.

Not injured that I can see, just wasn't getting to the QB the last couple of games and like most DLs, won't give you much if he isn't sacking the QB and forcing fumbles. On the final Jags offensive play of the game on Thursday he was at Garrard's feet when Freeney sacked him up high. I was hoping for a 1/2 sack, but no luck as Freeney got credit for a full sack.