[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow...Romo

dolphz

Watching Romo last year, I thought he was on his way to becoming one of the best QB's in the NFL. He seemed to just have that "it" factor, and was looking to be a big-time play-maker. He may still get back to that point, but, I see a struggling QB right now.

Watching Romo last year, I thought he was on his way to becoming one of the best QB's in the NFL. He seemed to just have that "it" factor, and was looking to be a big-time play-maker. He may still get back to that point, but, I see a struggling QB right now.

Well, he is injured. But a lot of qb's can appear to have the "it" factor when they have a receiver like T.O.

I was pissed I played Romo till the 4th quarter when he lit it up.

Got me back in the game.

Nice Comeback, I really needed that! I made the mistake of playing him but now I'm not as upset.

Wow What a game though

Same here. I am playing for my league championship and made the mistake of starting him against that incredible Ravens defense. He had me MINUS points most of the game so I was really bumming. Then out of nowhere he comes back. First the td to TO HUGE momentum play. Followed a little bit later with the Whitten play all while accumulating valuable yardage. I went from -2 to +16 and now I feel a huge sigh of relief. So I feel I dodged a big disasterous mistake and now face tomorrow with some hope. Romo IS a great player but just not as great right now. I'll hesitate on him next year though as he may be on the decline but that's for another message. Right now I will just enjoy the comeback points. By the way the Ravens long runs really helped because it gave Tony plenty of clock to come back.

I was pissed I played Romo till the 4th quarter when he lit it up.

Got me back in the game.

Nice Comeback, I really needed that! I made the mistake of playing him but now I'm not as upset.

Wow What a game though

Same here man....same here.....6 minutes left I had Romo at a -2 on my team......20 point swing to end at +18.......I'm still not out of the woods yet though....opponent had Peyton and he had his best game of the season... :wacko:

The one positive that Cowboys fans can pull away from this is the fact that Romo has the potential to become an uber-stud when Jerry Jones dumps that marshmallow with a headset and hires a disciplinarian like Bill Cowher. Romo and the rest of his team are completely lacking in discipline. I seriously doubt that he would've thrown those idiotic "jump ball" picks if Parcells were still standing on that sideline this evening.

The one positive that Cowboys fans can pull away from this is the fact that Romo has the potential to become an uber-stud when Jerry Jones dumps that marshmallow with a headset and hires a disciplinarian like Bill Cowher. Romo and the rest of his team are completely lacking in discipline. I seriously doubt that he would've thrown those idiotic "jump ball" picks if Parcells were still standing on that sideline this evening.

I think you are right on point there.....I thought it was a mistake to begin with since he is so laid back. He got to 13-3 with Parcel's boys last year, now the buzzards have come home to roost. Reminds me of Barry Switzer's year in 1995 w/o a championship of course.

Cowher would be great and if Jerrah has any sense in him, he will look for a modern day Parcels like him. Heck even Singletary would have been good.

If the boys make it into the postseason, they are definately one and done yet again....you can put a Romo Pick on that one.

Edited by J.D.Morrison