[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seattle

MikesVikes

If it gets to 34 I would shocked. Just watched a local channel for the weather report and while they are predicting a tapering off of the snow and ice pellets (used to be called sleet I think) the weather we are having will be well into next week. We didn't get the wind that they predicted, but it is still supposed to be around 5-10 making it colder than the temp on the thermometer says. (Right now in Seattle it is 28.)

Really doesn't matter.... I doubt very many fans make it to the game. Right now the roads into and out of Seattle are ice. PW is plowing and laying down sand and deicer, but if it doesn't warm up, and the tapering doesn't take place, no one will be able to make it to the game. I sure wouldn't be going.... even if I could get there (8 inches of snow at my house) the commute back home in the dark wouldn't be pretty since they say the ice and snow will be back in late afternoon.

December football weather! In an outdoor stadium! Don't get any better than that. LOL

Game report NYJ at SEA 34 degrees - 100% chance of ice pellets

Yeah, it's going to be NASTY!. Apparently high winds too.

I have friends from the area that are regular season ticket holders(total diehards) and are skipping the travel risk to miss Holmgren's last game in Seattle. The weather is that bad.

I benched Coles on my fantasy team too. It's bound to affect the Jets as well.

I am thinking that the game will be a mess.

If it gets to 34 I would shocked. Just watched a local channel for the weather report and while they are predicting a tapering off of the snow and ice pellets (used to be called sleet I think) the weather we are having will be well into next week. We didn't get the wind that they predicted, but it is still supposed to be around 5-10 making it colder than the temp on the thermometer says. (Right now in Seattle it is 28.)

Really doesn't matter.... I doubt very many fans make it to the game. Right now the roads into and out of Seattle are ice. PW is plowing and laying down sand and deicer, but if it doesn't warm up, and the tapering doesn't take place, no one will be able to make it to the game. I sure wouldn't be going.... even if I could get there (8 inches of snow at my house) the commute back home in the dark wouldn't be pretty since they say the ice and snow will be back in late afternoon.

December football weather! In an outdoor stadium! Don't get any better than that. LOL

No kidding. Wind is the only problem for players in my opinion unless the field is frozen. That rarely happens these days.

Wind doesn't look bad.

hey, it's Seattle, latte used to be called coffee too. :wacko:

sounds like one of the worst weather games this week, even worse that New England.

I might have to play Shockey over Carlson......not to happy about doing that.