[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles control their destiny

i_am_the_swammi

What seperates a boys fan from a bird fan. We dont give a rats ass about Philly whether we make it or not. But Philly is obsessed with Dallas, and call it a silver lining if they can knock out Dallas. Do you think Skins fans were thinking yes, we knocked Philly out of the playoffs yesterday even though we arent going? Seriously doubt it, but its posts like this that amuse me. I guess misery loves company, and if I lived in PA Id be miserable too. :wacko:

no, the fan base down there is just different...

Dallas fans are more obsessed with Washington...and the Giants fans tend to hate us more...

it's just the way history has been...this is the obsession chart

Eagles fans hate Dallas the most

Dallas fans hate Skins the most

Skins fans hate Dallas the most

Giants fans hate Eagles the most...although Eagles fans hate Giants in a close 2nd to Dallas...

Edited by Avernus

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, the fan base down there is just different...

Dallas fans are more obsessed with Washington...and the Giants fans tend to hate us more...

it's just the way history has been...this is the obsession chart

Eagles fans hate Dallas the most

Dallas fans hate Skins the most

Skins fans hate Dallas the most

Giants fans hate Eagles the most...although Eagles fans hate Giants in a close 2nd to Dallas...

:wacko: Thats pretty funny and pretty accurate.. I actually hate Philly more than I hate Washington. But this was a good post.

last night I saw McNabb missing wide open receivers and throwing it behind or low...from one game to the next, you don't know what you're getting from him...

the system is a completion percentage system....short-medium passes, get the 1st down....so numbers are a little deceiving here...

I look at his performance and another 2 minute warning in the 4th with NO urgency what-so-ever...and I just want to start over because we can't win a superbowl like this...

i am not debating that he had a bad game yesterday...but he is not as bad as you were making it seem either

i am not debating that he had a bad game yesterday...but he is not as bad as you were making it seem either

a few of the drops were from his bullets...

2 were Jacksons fault....

edit: he's too inconsistent....period..

Edited by Avernus

+1. cowboys fans take a lot of crap on these boards, but i have to say it's satisfying to see those puffy-chested eagles fans get a nice tall glass of shut the hell up.

Ah ha ha , how does crow taste, lmao!