[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnson

kzook76

Won't matter much since I'm completely on the ropes in my title game, but I did sit AJ because Asomugha is that good and I did have plenty of other good options (on paper).

I know that it is true more often than not, but the "don't sit your studs no matter what" philosophy is not nearly as full proof as some of its most ardent proponents would make it out to be. Studs bomb plenty of times and very often in weeks 15 & 16 when you need them most.

Bottom line, the luck factor is every bit as big as the talent factor when you're in a one and done situation like the fantasy playoffs.

If you don't know about Nnamdi Asomugha, today is a great day for you to learn.

+1 w/ Cap'n

Sorta. Nnamdi, doesn't get all of the credit for this one, although he is a hell of a cover corner.

The thing about Asomugha is that he apparently sticks to his side of the field though. I believe this is how Randy Moss ended up with 2 TDs last week. Maybe Houston should have figured out how to switch things up on them a bit? :D

Signed,

Bitter Shaub Owner

Czarina is right. Asomugha did cover AJ for a good part of the game, but he had Chris Johnson on him for a good number of snaps too. For some reason Schaub didn't try to get it to him when he had that matchup. :wacko:

Won't matter much since I'm completely on the ropes in my title game, but I did sit AJ because Asomugha is that good and I did have plenty of other good options (on paper).

I

You sat Johnson. Really?

That's difficult to believe.