[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank you Bills

pseudolefty

Wow, you just did us a HUGE favor! I didn't want to jinx it, but now that you won, GREAT job! Way to come to play. You just bought the Chargers another life and a chance for the AFC West title next week.

Thank you once again. :D

It's a week 17 play-off game. Broncos at Chargers for the AFC West title. Sweet!

One game for the title!!!! :D

:wacko::pokey::D:D:smash::D:slap::D

If I can survive tonight and tomorrow that was huge for my team in my dynasty league because we play week 17 and my team is loaded with Chargers and Broncos I have Rivers, Tomlinson, V-Jackson, Gates and B-Marshall. None will be resting.

Plus I would like to see SD make the playoffs

Both teams suck.

Denver especially right now.

It's the AFC Worst. It is really sad how bad the once best division in the NFL has gotten. I cannot believe Denver choked away sealing this up, I don't think they have a chance next week against SD now.

**edited to openly acknowledge how bad the Raiders are in all of this!

Edited by The Vatican Hitsquad

So both teams will fight to the nail. Both teams suck. hmmmmm...Giants 08 ring a bell?

not even close....the Gmen had a defense...the donkeys have no clue what a defense is and the Chargers D isn't anything to write home about without Merriroid

Edited by keggerz

All things being equal, this division is being decided exactly where it should be, in San Diego against the Donkies. Take the Hock-a-loogie call and turn it the other way, (remember, all things else on the season for both teams being equal) the division would belong to the Bolts right now.

This is the best way to decide it. The Chargers are clearly playing better ball over the last few weeks and Rivera looks like he has the defense playing a more comfortable style to the players. At the very least, the Chargers seem to be playing better down the stretch than the Broncos. This game HAS to be in the heads of the Broncos. They have had so many chances to put it away, especially after the Chargers got pwnd at home to the Falcons. All the pressure is on the Broncos. They failed to close the deal when it was n their hands to do it and now they have to go on the road and play a team that clearly has payback in mind.

All things being equal, the Bolts could have pulled even earlir and maybe taken the division, the Broncos could have/should have sealed it, neither did. We get playoff football in week 17 and the is cool and appropriate. Yeah, it sucks the division winner will be 8-8. We will hear about how "unfair" it is that one of these teams will host a first round game. We will hear how neither team "deserves it". :wacko: I will neither defend their "worth" to be there or make excuses for their poor record. If they get in, they do based on the format and rules established by the NFL.

But, really, who would feel comfortable playing the Bolts right now? They lost a bunch of very close games to some tough teams. The offense seems to have finally jelled, Rivers is on fire and the defense is playing much better. Do I think they are the "elite team" they were anointed as at the beginning of the year? :D . Do I think that they can go all the way if they get in? Sure. Getting in is half the battle. Nobody gave the Steelers a few years back a chance, but they, like the Chargers, were peaking and jelling at the right time. Anything is possible.

The Broncos are 3-2 in division and the Chargers are 4-1. If you take care of business in division, you should win it.

By the way, the Charger/ Bucs game was moved out of the night game, the game next week has been moved into the primetime slot :D

Can't wait already. Should be fun! :D:D :D

As a twisted side note, the Bills went 4-0 against the AFC West. Shouldn't they win the division?

This happened once before, only even more amazingingly. The Chicago Bears won only five games one season, all against the AFC West. I remember the last game of the season pulling hard for the Bears against the Broncos so the Chargers could advance to the playoffs.

History, sort of, has repeated itself.

While we are thanking. Thanks to the Bolts for beating the Bucs. While it cost me dearly in my gambling endeavors it at least gave the Cowboys a pulse again.

Edited by whomper

I've been a Broncos fan since I can remember, but part of me is so disgusted with them right now that I hope they get waxed next weekend. They're just going to get manhandled by the Colts in the divisional playoff if they beat the Chargers anyway. San Diego is going in the right direction and would at least make for a better game to watch vs. Indy. I can't believe the Bills beat us. :wacko:

If I can survive tonight and tomorrow that was huge for my team in my dynasty league because we play week 17 and my team is loaded with Chargers and Broncos I have Rivers, Tomlinson, V-Jackson, Gates and B-Marshall. None will be resting.

Plus I would like to see SD make the playoffs

Never mind as Jacobs decided he was good to go for 3 TD's tonight ending my season

So I will watch as Rivers, Tomlinson, Gates and Marshall go wild on Sunday thinking about what could have been

That's not fan-speak.

If you're a fan of the Broncos, you should root for them. Even if they get beat ugly by the Colts, playoff experience is still valuable for the young key players.

Typical donkey speak. You get what you get when it comes to the Donkey's.

The Broncos are 3-2 in division and the Chargers are 4-1. If you take care of business in division, you should win it.

You seem to think that the Chargers earned their wins and the Broncos didn't.

Did you forget that it took SD 59.5 minutes to get a lead on KC... twice? Sounds like they are cutting it a little close against one of the worst teams in the league. Didn't Oakland jump out to a huge lead over them too?

I reiterate... both teams suck. Whoever wins next Sunday will lose in the first round of the playoffs... badly. If you think SD is playing well or would compete against whoever they face... you're wrong.

I reiterate... both teams suck. Whoever wins next Sunday will lose in the first round of the playoffs... badly. If you think SD is playing well or would compete against whoever they face... you're wrong.

Hope springs eternal. If San Diego wins on Sunday, I hope YOU'RE wrong.

Well hell, win we win Sunday, I'll just inform the Charger brass to stay home for the first round. Why bother even showing up? The pre-season AFC favorite to go to the SB :wacko: is 1 game away from backing into the playoffs. I give them more than a shot at winning against whoever it is they will face.

You seem to think that the Chargers earned their wins and the Broncos didn't.

Did you forget that it took SD 59.5 minutes to get a lead on KC... twice? Sounds like they are cutting it a little close against one of the worst teams in the league. Didn't Oakland jump out to a huge lead over them too?

Didn't you forget that the only loss was to the Broncos in Denver? Scoreboard baby.

Sooooo bitter. Am I wrong about the division records? Didn't the Donks get waxed by these two horrible teams themselves, once at home? Something about stones and glass houses fits in here.

Winning is winning, especially tough games, in division. Your paranoia and lack of conviction in your team draws you to the idea that I don't think they earned their wins. There was only one win they didn't earn. We both know which one that was. :D:wacko:

I think the adversity and losing so many close games knocked some of the cockiness out of this team and gave them a biotch slap into reality. The only game they were never in, was against the Falcons. They got worked in that game and it seemed to wake them up, finally. They are playing much more like the team that was expected, not the crap that they showed during the season. These are two teams moving in opposite directions at the end of the season.

The Broncos have really impressed me overcoming the injuries and adversity that they have this season to be in a position to win the division. They should have done it by now, but the pressure has gotten to them and they look like they are folding under it.

The Chargers have so many intangibles going into this game that the line is the Bolts by 8-9 already. Don't mean much 'cause I've seen them choke on that too many times. But, it does show that it isn't just the Charger fans that see this thing slowly turning around for the better. Maybe too late, but they are peaking and playing better. That will only help if they beat the Broncos on Sunday.

If the Bolts win, they will probably host Indy, at home in the first round. That was a good game with San Diego losing on a last second field goal. The Chargers are better now than then, will be at home, have always matched up well against the Colts. Waxing? Only if that game is played in Denver! :D