[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank you Bills

pseudolefty

Good lord man, I can't even read your posts.

San Diego only lost one game? Winning is winning and you're not saying anyone didn't deserve a win except for that win that didn't count and they didn't deserve?

I had to stop there. Practice thinking on your own, and then start sharing it with others.

Good lord man, I can't even read your posts.

San Diego only lost one game? Winning is winning and you're not saying anyone didn't deserve a win except for that win that didn't count and they didn't deserve?

I had to stop there. Practice thinking on your own, and then start sharing it with others.

Practice being civil and courteous. Both are characteristics you never seem to be able to display on these boards, Oh, and some reading lessons would help as well.

In a nutshell for your ADD. The Chargers are a better team right now and will represent the division better than the Donkeys.

Enjoy your off-season, it starts Sunday! :wacko:

Sigh. Chargers are running their mouths (again). "Cutler is a punk."

I say they should do it on the field. But I do hope they get to wave goodbye to the Broncos again.

Cutler is a punk?

By Kevin Acee

Posted: 12:26 p.m. Wednesday December 24, 2008

During my turn guest-hosting yesterday on XX 1090, Matt Wilhelm came on the show, and I suggested at the start of the interview, "Jay Cutler is a punk, isn't he?"

I was joking. I mean, I think Jay Cutler is arrogant and off-putting, but I was totally joking and never expected a response. I was saying it for a laugh. I had suggested the same thing in an earlier interview with Clinton Hart.

But Wilhelm, who is a great interview, took my suggestion and ran.

"He is a punk," Wilhelm said. "I'm just not a huge fan of his."

Wilhelm compared Philip Rivers and Jay Cutler, saying both were leaders and wanted to win badly.

"But Jay Cutler," Wilhelm said, "he and Tony Gonzalez are the biggest crybabies in the league."

I already knew the story, but I asked Wilhelm again about he, Shaun Phillips and Rivers taunting Cutler from the sideline in last year's Dec. 24 game against the Broncos.

"Jay Cutler, being the guy that he is, made some shrewd comments to SP and myself," Wilhelm recalled of the in-game dialogue. "Brandon Marshall was making comments throughout the game. All these comments are being made, and they're not making plays. Yet they're the ones going home, and we're preparing for our playoff game. It was essentially a wave to him good-bye and hopefully have a great offseason."

What did Cutler say?

"If I could, I would say them," Wilhelm said. "But they're unfit for ... radio. They're something that probably only happens on the football field or when you're extremely, extremely angry at someone."

Which prompted me to bring up the point that Rivers never curses.

"Philip Rivers is not only one of the best football players I've ever met in my entire life. He is one of the best people off the field," Wilhelm said. "... He'a family man. He's in church every sunday. That's it. That's all you really get is golly and darn. Never a swear word. Never anything rude and crude as I mentioned have been said by one person. It never comes out of Philip's mouth.

"The competitive nature in Philip is to the utmost degree. He wants to win so bad and maybe do a little showboating while he's at it."

There won't be a lack of motivation for either team this Sunday. I don't think Wilhelm's comments will do much to add to that.

Still.....I agree with Riffraff. He should shut his yapper and let his play do the talking during the game.

Edited by Chargerz

All I gotta say is Rivers and the Chargers are defintiely closing the gap on the Broncos as the top of my hated teams list. The way Rivers acted at the end of the game when they won a couple weeks back just made me wanna puke. Running around like he just scored the game winning TD in the Super Bowl. It was the Chiefs Phillip :wacko: Then the Chiefs have a chance to kick a FG to win the game and they pan to him on the sideline and he hass this look of worry on his face like, uh oh, I just acted like an H.R. Puffenstuff and that now might come back to bite me. It didn;t and he left the field rather quickly. He's still a D_ouche even if he doesn't curse. :D

All I gotta say is Rivers and the Chargers are defintiely closing the gap on the Broncos as the top of my hated teams list. The way Rivers acted at the end of the game when they won a couple weeks back just made me wanna puke. Running around like he just scored the game winning TD in the Super Bowl. It was the Chiefs Phillip :D Then the Chiefs have a chance to kick a FG to win the game and they pan to him on the sideline and he hass this look of worry on his face like, uh oh, I just acted like an H.R. Puffenstuff and that now might come back to bite me. It didn;t and he left the field rather quickly. He's still a D_ouche even if he doesn't curse. :D

It's too bad there isn't a player on the Chiefs good enough for me to hate. :wacko: