[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Coughlin

Shorttynaz

Smith's knee may have been down, but seriously.. You wast a challenge that you may want later in the game..

Even if it's overturned, the ball is going to be on like the one foot line - they're gonna score! Bonehead challenge - and I wouldn't mind watching you need that challenge back later this game..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith's knee may have been down, but seriously.. You wast a challenge that you may want later in the game..

Even if it's overturned, the ball is going to be on like the one foot line - they're gonna score! Bonehead challenge - and I wouldn't mind watching you need that challenge back later this game..

because he has DeAngello Williams in his fantasy league championship game :wacko:

because he has DeAngello Williams in his fantasy league championship game :wacko:

Tom Coughlin is my new favorite person on the planet...right after DeAngelo ... although the NYG defense now needs to come up with some turnovers & sacks to offset this miserable 1st half they have put up.

Edited by ts

UGH!!! I hate him!! HATE HIM!!

I have Steve Smith and was up by 1.1 pts.. My opponent has D Williams.. Go figure..

I F'ng hate Coughlin!!

Oh well.. Good thing Stewart is hurt and Carolina is up by two scores. They're really going to have to pass now. - Did I mention I HATE Tom Coughlin??? :wacko:

Edited by Shorttynaz

UGH!!! I hate him!! HATE HIM!!

I have Steve Smith and was up by 1.1 pts.. My opponent has D Williams.. Go figure..

I F'ng hate Coughlin!!

Oh well.. Good thing Stewart is hurt and Carolina is up by two scores. They're really going to have to pass now. - Did I mention I HATE Tom Coughlin??? :wacko:

LOL - I knew this had to be the real reason you were soo disgusted at the play being challenged. Good luck the rest of the game man.

KO'd

Edited by KOKIDKOKID

LOL - I knew this had to be the real reason you were soo digusted at the play being challenged. Good luck the rest of the game man.

KO'd

:wacko: I'll still finish in 2nd place, but shouldn't even be a close game right now. I picked up Schaub for this week's game against the Raiders (who finally decide to play defense 16 weeks into the season) and started him over Thigpen.. Had Andre Johnson and Thomas Jones too. They really came through too..

Oh well.. 2nd place still pays - but not as much as winning it all..

Edited by Shorttynaz

:wacko: I'll still finish in 2nd place, but shouldn't even be a close game right now. I picked up Schaub for this week's game against the Raiders (who finally decide to play defense 16 weeks into the season) and started him over Thigpen.. Had Andre Johnson and Thomas Jones too. They really came through too..

Oh well.. 2nd place still pays - but not as much as winning it all..

I hear ya. I had Peterson and Andre Jonhson lay eggs for me this week...I was in contention in WCOFF (was #12 after last week and #3 after Thursday night thanks to Rhodes and Manning) but now I am left hoping beyond hope that Greg Olsen and Greg Jennings go off for me tomorrow night...which may not be enough to get me into the top 15 now.

KO'd

Yeah - the Giants defense is really stepping it up tonight. :wacko:

Like they REALLY were going to stop anyone??

4 quarters ...not 2

and why in the world would you not challege ??? especially when you can see you should win challenge

next play can be a turnover ( botched snap ) , fumble , whatever ...why in the world would you give any team 6 pts for nothing ?

dont understand why that would even be questioned

This kinda reminds me of how all the Ravens fans are still moaning about the challenge the other night, like that cost them the game. Dude, if the play had been upheld they would have had the ball on like the 1-inch line. TD. Next time don't let them march down the field on you.

Edited by STL Fan

4 quarters ...not 2

and why in the world would you not challege ??? especially when you can see you should win challenge

next play can be a turnover ( botched snap ) , fumble , whatever ...why in the world would you give any team 6 pts for nothing ?

dont understand why that would even be questioned

Because he isn't keeping in mind that the teams are on the field trying to win, not score fantasy points for some guy on a message board.

Because he isn't keeping in mind that the teams are on the field trying to win, not score fantasy points for some guy on a message board.

No.. The reason it was questioned was because it was on the 1/2 yard line.. Carolina was going to score anyway.. WHY waste a challenge (regardless if you win your next one or not) - you may regret it later in the game.. Just ask Mike Smith of the Falcons.. He found himself in that same situation a few weeks ago. If it were further out - say even like the 3 or 4 yard line then I can totally understand it.

No.. The reason it was questioned was because it was on the 1/2 yard line.. Carolina was going to score anyway.. WHY waste a challenge (regardless if you win your next one or not) - you may regret it later in the game.. Just ask Mike Smith of the Falcons.. He found himself in that same situation a few weeks ago. If it were further out - say even like the 3 or 4 yard line then I can totally understand it.

Ridiculous. You give your defense a chance to come up with a stop, a fumble, or even a sack. You don't hand the other team free points. It was a clear opportunity to use the challenge. This should not even be a question.