[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Red Zone Channel

MrTed46

Does anyone watch the Red Zone Channel? The main guy (forgot his name) said ok we are going to Detroit now and they showed a clip of a third world country. That was hillarious.

I guess this belong in the tailgate more than here but did anyone else catch that? The host is actually pretty funny at times if you listen carefully. He will throw in a joke here and there.

Best channel by far, I am so glad Directv has this.

Edited by MrTed46

The host is Andrew Siciliano. He used to be a co-host on the Tony Bruno radio show on Fox Sports (not sure if he's still on there as I haven't listened to the show in a few years).

Host of the Red Zone Channel has to be a fantasy football junkie's dream job.

Does anyone watch the Red Zone Channel? The main guy (forgot his name) said ok we are going to Detroit now and they showed a clip of a third world country. That was hillarious.

I guess this belong in the tailgate more than here but did anyone else catch that? The host is actually pretty funny at times if you listen carefully. He will throw in a joke here and there.

Best channel by far, I am so glad Directv has this.

I usually enjoy him during the 8-9 morning games, but he has way too much time to talk during the afternoon games.

The host is Andrew Siciliano. He used to be a co-host on the Tony Bruno radio show on Fox Sports (not sure if he's still on there as I haven't listened to the show in a few years).

Dude has ears face for radio. I call him Mr. Big Ears.

Dude has ears face for radio. I call him Mr. Big Ears.

Clever :wacko:

I call Tony Romo Tony Homo. :D

That was funny, the network feed of that game went to a commercial of some shiate hole when he said let's go to detroit.

Anyone catch the one reporter in Detroit that asked Rod Marinelli if he wished his daughter married a better defensive coordinator (Joe Barry, the Lions defensive coordinator, is Marinelli's son-in-law)? That was pretty funny. :wacko:

Yeah but that is causing a stink and the reporter may be fired. He offered an apology to Marinelli and he refused to accept it.

Anyone catch the one reporter in Detroit that asked Rod Marinelli if he wished his daughter married a better defensive coordinator (Joe Barry, the Lions defensive coordinator, is Marinelli's son-in-law)? That was pretty funny. :wacko:

Yeah but that is causing a stink and the reporter may be fired. He offered an apology to Marinelli and he refused to accept it.

Once again the drama is out in full force. It was a funny comment. The relationship between Marinelli and Barry deserves comment.

Marinelli called it an "attack" on his daughter. Bradshaw and the other clowns said that it was disgraceful and the like. Give me a break.

Marinelli is a real gem. He sleepwalks through the whole season, making inane comments, showing little passion or emotion. Then he gets bent out of shape because of a comment like that.

I can understand if someone thinks that its inappropriate. I can undertsand Parker making the apology. But for Marinelli not to accept it is silly, and to consider firing Parker for it is ridiculous.