[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Withdrawal

isleseeya

First Monday in a while , that i dont need injury updates or worry about who to start next week , etc

hate the day after Fantasy season ends ( unfortunately my two championship games are already over and lost both to guys that had big time days from their team )

Now look forward to the NFL playoffs but in meantime especially today it feels a bit crappy :wacko:

It is always so very strange to me every year. First I have no teams to look at and then the next week I am not spending 20 hours writing up the games in two days. I really hate letting go of great teams too...

I've got a couple of fantasy hoops leagues going that I'll be able to concentrate a little bit more on, now that the NFL is wrapping up. I also do a NFL playoff contest locally to get me through the next four weeks. After that, it's fantasy golf for me. The season is perfect to play in conjunction with football, because it runs from the end of January through the PGA championship (mid-August). I'm almost as die-hard with that as I am football... In some ways it's almost better, since you can watch it Thursday-Sunday. I had to purchase the "Sports Pack" through DirecTV (much like I've done with the NFL Ticket, although far less costly) to be able to watch the Thurs/Fri play, though, since it moved from USA to the Golf Channel last year (or maybe it was the year before).

Then, of course, in April, there's RFA for my dynasty league, which I've found actually takes about as much time as running a team during the actual season. :wacko: I'm also debating whether I want to get back into a fantasy baseball league this year, or not. If not, I usually do a couple of less time-consuming pick'em or HR contests, which keep me somewhat interested in particular baseball players or teams (more than just the normal following the pennant races and the Twins).

Have to agree. Baseball and other sports soften the blow of the football off-season less and less. It's more about football, both college and pro, every year. Not even any NFL Europe (or USFL)! :wacko::D

Or even the offshoot Arena League this year.

I'm in 2 leagues that draft on the day of the Pro Bowl. It helps soften the blow alittle.

Gay leagues. No heterosexual leagues draft before the NFL draft. And don't respond with some long-winded explanation either.

Softening blows....jeez. :wacko:

Gay leagues. No heterosexual leagues draft before the NFL draft. And don't respond with some long-winded explanation either.

Softening blows....jeez. :wacko:

If you think you can predict a draft,potential fA moves etc etc etc and draft accordingly, then these leagues are for you. I guess your the latter that cannot.