[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling out Donkey fans

tazinib1

I think Shanahan has this Donkeys team wandering into uncharted historic NFL waters. No team has lead a division by 3 games with 3 games to play and lost the division. I also think this weekend will be NFL mojo/karma for the injustice meted out to SD in the game in DEN earlier this year.

Either team will get waxed in the 1st round of the playoffs. I'd prefer not to see DEN get hammered by IND yet again in the playoffs, especially at the cost of a lower draft choice.

Either team will get waxed in the 1st round of the playoffs. I'd prefer not to see DEN get hammered by IND yet again in the playoffs, especially at the cost of a lower draft choice.

Not that Indy won't be favored, but if its San Diego we have handled the Colts well....yes, even this year. Not looking to argue, but I remember listening to how the Chargers would get waxed by the Colts in the playoffs before.

Sig bet terms are as follows:

Straight up, no points. No over/under.

Sig is determined by the winner to be in place until the Pro Bowl.

Grow some nads Donkey fans.

OK... I'll take the bet, even though the Broncos are moving in the wrong direction. How's this for a twist though - If the winner of this game advances to the Super Bowl, the sig stays in place until the first preseason game of 2009. I don't care if Denver is a 9 point road underdog... It's just when you think that they should get waxed that they surprise... Right? :wacko:

What's your sig line gonna be?

I'm a Denver fan and I know that Denver won't make it far in the playoffs (assuming they beat SD). No team from the west will win the SB. If Denver doesn't make it or gets beat I'll be cheering for Tennessee or Carolina.

OK... I'll take the bet, even though the Broncos are moving in the wrong direction. How's this for a twist though - If the winner of this game advances to the Super Bowl, the sig stays in place until the first preseason game of 2009. I don't care if Denver is a 9 point road underdog... It's just when you think that they should get waxed that they surprise... Right? :wacko:

What's your sig line gonna be?

You're on. Not sure what the sig line is yet. I'll have to come up with something special.

You're on. Not sure what the sig line is yet. I'll have to come up with something special.

Am I the only one that took this sig line bet? Obviously, I had more blind faith in Denver than I should have (or I just felt embarrassed that not one Bronco fan would step up). At least the Colts - Chargers game should be decent.

Am I the only one that took this sig line bet? Obviously, I had more blind faith in Denver than I should have (or I just felt embarrassed that not one Bronco fan would step up). At least the Colts - Chargers game should be decent.

"Proud member of the Phillip Rivers fan club"

Wear it with pride :wacko:

You rock for taking the challenge, blind faith or not.

Our Broncos looked like they were walking up a down escalator recently :wacko:

If only they could focus the talent they obviously have, and contain more of "the suck".

Also, if they could stop more than 2 drives a game, that would help.

I had a dream last night that the Broncos actually ended the season in a tie and had to play a Wednesday night play-in game against the Bears for a wildcard spot . (Yes I realize this makes no sense whatsoever).

The Broncos lost.

Damn you Shanahan!!!!! :wacko: