[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dolphins-Jets

Flip_Side

Life long Dolphin fan here since the Killer B's and Wood/Strock.

There are 2 things I really really enjoy when it comes to football. Cheering on the Dolphins and seeing Jets fans miserable. TODAY Xmas came early for Dolphin fans. Living in NY my whole life as a Dolphin fan ain't easy - I've gone to every Dolphin @ Jets game for the last 20+ years and I'll be there this Sunday. Today in my office I was appraoched by at least 5 Jets season ticket holders looking to get rid of their tickets - expect a nice Dolphin showing at Giant stadium this Sunday.

I would have been ecstatic with a 8-8 year for the Dolphins. THIS is nothing short of remarkable.

The Jets have owned the Dolphins recently - this Sunday will not be easy.

By 4;15, the Jets will be out of it.

They never lose when they're out of it.

They only lose when they're in it.

Once the Jets have been eliminated from playoff contention, the Dolphins have no chance.

i'd like to believe this, but.....there is no scenario that eliminates the Jets by 4:15 Sunday.

Patriots win doesn't do it and the Ravens game is moved to 4pm

This I strongly agree with.

Mangini & Favre are going to send the Patriots to the playoffs.

Don't they have that whole feud thing going on? Mangini could be an azz and tank the game so the Pats don't get in.

Fins would beat them regardless though......

Don't they have that whole feud thing going on? Mangini could be an azz and tank the game so the Pats don't get in.

Fins would beat them regardless though......

Regardless of their silly feud there is no way a professional NFL team tanks a game.

Dolphins haven't won @ NYJ since 12/28/03