[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whisenhunt says cards wont rest....

Sunday Couch Potatoe

With the Cards playing at home vs. the Seahawks who are dead last in passing in the nfl it is a dream matchup. And I know they wanna right the ship before the playoffs with there last 2 games being pathetic showings. Can u depend on a guy like warner getting enough playing time to be worth it? It is a great matchup for the Cards but is it too risky?

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Coach Speak.

You are a fool if you trust what a coach says about starting/resting his players in a week 17 game that is meaningless.

That's what i'm asking I don't wanna be a fool but common sense and my gut tell me that u don't go into a playoff game with the last 2 games played being absolutely atrocious and then let those same guys sit and stew on there failures of late. I don't listen to anything coaches say in recent years but why would he say it? To PYSCH out the other team in a MEANINGLESS game. No I don't believe that to be the case I think he wants to let the fans and the nfl know they are gonna try and make a statement heading into the postseason. Get there swagger back if u will. Just want the opinions of others to see if my gut is right. Thx for ur thought.

That's what i'm asking I don't wanna be a fool but common sense and my gut tell me that u don't go into a playoff game with the last 2 games played being absolutely atrocious and then let those same guys sit and stew on there failures of late. I don't listen to anything coaches say in recent years but why would he say it? To PYSCH out the other team in a MEANINGLESS game. No I don't believe that to be the case I think he wants to let the fans and the nfl know they are gonna try and make a statement heading into the postseason. Get there swagger back if u will. Just want the opinions of others to see if my gut is right. Thx for ur thought.

Warner scored a LOT of points for me this year, but there's no way I would start him. There are just too many things going against him lately.

Edited by tomfin2000