[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody know what time Yahoo does stat corrections?

Eagles28

Here's the deal- I am in a league and up by six-tenths of a point after tonight's Packers-Bears game. My opponent had Aaron Rodgers and Lance Briggs. I had nobody. I checked NFL.com and Yahoo and their stats match (though for some reason neither show a sack for Rodgers and he did get sacked once), but am wondering what time Yahoo usually does stat corrections and certifies the weekend's games. I checked at 3:15AM EST last night, before bed, and they had not yet updated. I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight until I know if I win for sure, but if they don't update until like 6AM I will have to try!

Here's the deal- I am in a league and up by six-tenths of a point after tonight's Packers-Bears game. My opponent had Aaron Rodgers and Lance Briggs. I had nobody. I checked NFL.com and Yahoo and their stats match (though for some reason neither show a sack for Rodgers and he did get sacked once), but am wondering what time Yahoo usually does stat corrections and certifies the weekend's games. I checked at 3:15AM EST last night, before bed, and they had not yet updated. I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight until I know if I win for sure, but if they don't update until like 6AM I will have to try!

I don't think changes are made until Wednesday when EliasBureau does it's thing after reviewing every play of every game unless there's some gross error or a typo. As for the Rodgers "sack", I'm pretty sure he threw the ball away as he was going down and it wasn't a sack.

Your biggest problem probably lies in Briggs being credited with an extra assist or something.

No it wasn't one of the almost-sacks he had where he threw it away, it was in the 4th quarter(13:42)- he had it in his hands when he went down and both NFL.com and Yahoo show it as a Rodgers run for -5 yards. But he took the ball in Shotgun and it never went to someone else's hands and he never crossed the line of scrimmage. But anyway I guess I will just have to wait and see. Thanks for the response!