[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Merry Christmas to all

Henry Muto

Merry Christmas to everyone who I have had a pleasure to chat with in the forum this year and to the huddle. Even if at times some of you and I disagreed on some things like I always say it's all good and to those of you who liked to pick on me for whatever reason, well you know what that is ok by me. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and even though this year didn't go as well as I had hoped but I have a feeling next year will be better. So again I say Merry Christmas to all at the huddle and may all your Christmas dreams come true.

Merry Christmas to everyone who I have had a pleasure to chat with in the forum this year and to the huddle. Even if at times some of you and I disagreed on some things like I always say it's all good and to those of you who liked to pick on me for whatever reason, well you know what that is ok by me. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and even though this year didn't go as well as I had hoped but I have a feeling next year will be better. So again I say Merry Christmas to all at the huddle and may all your Christmas dreams come true.

Merry Christmas everyone. Even Vikings, Bears and Lions fans. :wacko:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

-KoK

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

-KoK

F**k it. Go chop down some Pine tree and string up some lights like you're supposed to. :wacko: