[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Bush

peepinmofo

Agree on the last two (about Al and Bush)...not sure about McFadden yet but he appears to be made out of glass (may never be better the Fargas)

Bush is looking like a BEAST right now though...the best thing about all of this would be knocking Gruden out of the playoffs.

Well, Bush was a 1st rounder before his injuy, so that was the only knock on him. Had the raiders just given him a chance, they would have realized they could have drafted better in round 1.

Just my opinion though... Ive never thought McFadden ws anything special, and he certainly hasnt shown anything this year other than being injury prone BIG time.

Well, Bush was a 1st rounder before his injuy, so that was the only knock on him. Had the raiders just given him a chance, they would have realized they could have drafted better in round 1.

Just my opinion though... Ive never thought McFadden ws anything special, and he certainly hasnt shown anything this year other than being injury prone BIG time.

I wouldnt call McFadden an all out bust yet...you have to give players 2 or 3 years before judging their overall value in this league.

Plus in the past couple years, the best running teams have a stable of backs to fuel their running game (Giants, Titans, Panthers...)

Edited by Return Of S&B

If I'm not mistaken, the Raiders just gave fargas a new contract so it seems Fargas nad Mcfadden are the guys in Oakland. I bet Oakland was showcasing Bush for trade bait. They probably want a 2nd rounder for him but will probably settle for 3rd. The funny thing about it is Bush clearly looks like the best RB in Oakland. He has size (240lbs.), speed and is a good receiver out of the backfield. He has S. jackson type ability written all over him. It will be interesting to see what he can do in a featured role. The Eagles, Bengals, Seahawks, Patriots, etc. should be all over this guy. Let the bidding begin!

If I'm not mistaken, the Raiders just gave fargas a new contract so it seems Fargas nad Mcfadden are the guys in Oakland. I bet Oakland was showcasing Bush for trade bait. They probably want a 2nd rounder for him but will probably settle for 3rd. The funny thing about it is Bush clearly looks like the best RB in Oakland. He has size (240lbs.), speed and is a good receiver out of the backfield. He has S. jackson type ability written all over him. It will be interesting to see what he can do in a featured role. The Eagles, Bengals, Seahawks, Patriots, etc. should be all over this guy. Let the bidding begin!

Not necessarily. A lot of teams know have success with the 3-back offense, Oakland could be the next on that list. Bush doesn't carry a big cap number, so there really is no reason to get rid of any of the 3 now.

Now this isn't a knock on McFadden because he could still be great. However, I thought all along that RB was not a need position for them considering Bush was in the stable. Yes, multiple backs is something better teams use to their advantage but it's a luxury given to those who also happen to be solid at many positions first. Something the Raiders aren't.

Now, I'm not all that familiar with their specific needs, but they must have some outside of RB that could have been addressed.

Now this isn't a knock on McFadden because he could still be great. However, I thought all along that RB was not a need position for them considering Bush was in the stable. Yes, multiple backs is something better teams use to their advantage but it's a luxury given to those who also happen to be solid at many positions first. Something the Raiders aren't.

Now, I'm not all that familiar with their specific needs, but they must have some outside of RB that could have been addressed.

Most Raider fans will not disagree with that, pre draft we were saying the same thing. We already had Fargis, Bush, Jordan and Rhodes on the roster and had a decent running game going. But that ship has sailed, Al made his pick. We need defense badly, a WR... OLine... but still, our running game is again pretty solid and like last year, we shouldnt mess with it.

Most Raider fans will not disagree with that, pre draft we were saying the same thing. We already had Fargis, Bush, Jordan and Rhodes on the roster and had a decent running game going. But that ship has sailed, Al made his pick. We need defense badly, a WR... OLine... but still, our running game is again pretty solid and like last year, we shouldnt mess with it.

Does that mean they will mess with it? :wacko: