[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats to the NFC North champions

Randall

Let's see who still has a chance at winning the Superbowl this year...

Lions? Nope.

Packers? Nope.

Bears? Nope.

Vikings? Straight Up Mother F'er! :wacko:

:D Their Norris...NFC North...I be pullin' for 'em in the playoffs. At least we beat them once this season.

Congrats, Minny fans! :D You earned it, and the Bears did not.

Enjoy!

:wacko:

1970 Minnesota Vikings 7

Kansas City Chiefs 23

1974 Minnesota Vikings 7

Miami Dolphins 24

1975 Pittsburgh Steelers 16

Minnesota Vikings 6

1977 Oakland Raiders 32

Minnesota Vikings 14

Who was the dude that said the 70's wasn't the decade that the Vikes ruled the division?

Edited by MikesVikes

not a good match-up for the Vikes...I don't see how they win this game with that Jim Johnson D pressuring Tarvaris...

+1

I fear Tavaris will need to seek treatment for acute Schizophrenia and/or physical pain after JJ and the Iggles D gets through with him. Its no secret TJack is easily confused and the blitz gives him trouble. I would expect Philly to blitz him every chance they get. In addition to rattling Jackson, it will likely limit Adrian's chances as he will either be asked to help protect(not his specialty) or he will be lifted in favor of Chester who is better in the blitz pickup. Jackson is going to need to make quick reads and get the ball out on hot routes and I am not sure he's up to it. We'll see.

Anyways, winning the Division is cool but (as others have said) I am not real confident this team goes far in the playoffs. They are undisciplined, make too many mistakes/turnovers and the coaches and QB are not very "game aware" as evidence by the amateur-hour handling of the last minute of yesterdays game.