[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles/Cowboys Winner in Playoffs

no one

Dallas is going to need a turnover or some sort of quick strike. They dont have the make up to win this type of game on D. With the exception of the Buckhalter play the D has done a nice job. I just dont see them having the stamina to keep this game close if the O keeps offering up 3 and outs. Great game so far though. Very tense playoff atmosphere

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zero ability to stop teams on 3rd down strikes again. eagles complete 3 3rd and longs and will punch this in for 6 here. Mcnabb is having an awesome half

Edited by whomper

One team wants it, the other looks clueless. I put this whole season on the Dallas coaching staff. You lay egg after egg all season and still hold the playoffs in your hands in week 17, and come out completely flat on offense. The only time the Dallas D looks good is when they bring the house.

The NFL keeps pulling that crap. They need that $300(or whatever Sunday Ticket costs these days). I'd rather they charge by the game too.

It's supplimental games. They already give you games for free on CBS, Fox, and ESPN. I'm a Packer fan in Dallas, so I understand and will continue to pay close to $300 a year to watch all of my teams games.