[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles/Cowboys Winner in Playoffs

no one

I was sitting here in the Clearwater area of Tampa visiting relatives and enjoying this day greatly. The gift was the Tampa loss. No way that they should have lost that game, but they did and so did Chicago. The Eagles went out and took care of business and then some. Nothing makes me happier than seeing Dallas (especially T.O.) fall flat on their face once again while Eagles get to play one more week. I don't share the same optimism as xMRogers about Philly's chances, but I will give them a shot. If their defense plays as well as it has the last month or so of this season and their offense plays just well enough, I think they could beat the Vikings. Who knows what happens from there. It is truly a gift that we made it into the playoffs. :wacko:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout them Cowboys!

As a fan, all I could do was laugh. The expression on Jerry Jones's face was priceless! He sends us a Christmas card every year, yet his son signs it. Time for JR. to take over boss.

The trade for Roy Williams will pay off big time, for Detroit.

Pacman, Tank, T.O and gang, I sure love you guys....

Edited by Missoula Griz

Big Congrats to Eagle Fans ...amazing ride this season when you consider the benching of Mcnabb , injuries to westbrook , a tie with cinncy ( ugly game ) , bad loss last week ...all of it means nothing as its a new season now...They earned a playoff spot and may have set the cowboys into one of the worst offseason tailspins i can remember for a team ...it was be like a soap opera there and i can ot even imagine the back stabbing , bad mouthing and overall throwing of people under the bus that will occur

As a Giants fan , i dont want to see Philly at all

I was sitting here in the Clearwater area of Tampa visiting relatives and enjoying this day greatly. The gift was the Tampa loss. No way that they should have lost that game, but they did and so did Chicago. The Eagles went out and took care of business and then some. Nothing makes me happier than seeing Dallas (especially T.O.) fall flat on their face once again while Eagles get to play one more week. I don't share the same optimism as xMRogers about Philly's chances, but I will give them a shot. If their defense plays as well as it has the last month or so of this season and their offense plays just well enough, I think they could beat the Vikings. Who knows what happens from there. It is truly a gift that we made it into the playoffs. :D

Anything goes in the playoffs. You may be the Steelers from a few years back. You slapped us upside the head.

Good luck!!!!!! :wacko:

Philly fans, is there any chance that you guys won't turn into H.R. Puffenstuffs (ala New England fans) if you win both a world series and a superbowl in rapid succession?

i am sure we will have a few tools but not even close the tool quantity on the Pats side.

edit: but we are far from winning the SB...long road to hoe

Edited by keggerz

i am sure we will have a few tools but not even close the tool quantity on the Pats side.

edit: but we are far from winning the SB...long road to hoe

We can talk about how obnoxious some Philly fans may be, but let's table that discussion for another couple of weeks. It's a tough road ahead of us, road being the key. Can we win away from our stadium? It's proven very difficult this season with some winnable games.

Minnesota under Tarvaris Jackson is exactly the team I would want to face in the playoffs. The Eagles will pressure him into at least three turnovers, and AP will fumble at least once as well. This game might be close if the Viking D steps up, but I think the Eagles win by double digits: 28-17.

Minnesota under Tarvaris Jackson is exactly the team I would want to face in the playoffs. The Eagles will pressure him into at least three turnovers, and AP will fumble at least once as well. This game might be close if the Viking D steps up, but I think the Eagles win by double digits: 28-17.

the only problem is the fact that Childress is the former Eagles OC...and he was under Andy for quite some time, so this will be a test of who can mindfunk who...

:D one of the NFL replays on NFL network this week is the Eagles vs Cowboys game...the other game is the Panthers/Saints...

they can't be serious....!

you mean to tell me that they can't find a game that wasn't over by halftime in a week where there were at least a couple good games aside from the ones where starters were rested early on....

what about Giants/Vikings....or Buccaneers/Raiders....Texans/Bears......or even....umm Rams/Falcons...

don't get me wrong, I love getting another chance to watch some of that game....but why put a complete blowout?...it would be like showing the Chargers/Broncos game.... :wacko:

I don't see how Tarvaris handles the pressure of this game...we would be better off with Ferotte this week...

:D one of the NFL replays on NFL network this week is the Eagles vs Cowboys game...the other game is the Panthers/Saints...

they can't be serious....!

Agreed, I thought it was an odd choice as I tuned to NFL Network a couple hours ago and saw this game was on (it was like a car wreck, I did not want to watch, but I couldn't peel my eyes away from it). I had listened to the first three quarters live while driving back home.

By mid-3rd quarter of the replay, I was experiencing the long forgotten "joy" of dry heaving until my colon was in my throat :D

I have my popcorn ready!

:D

Oh, I mean... :wacko: