[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats to the AFC East Champs

Patriots

I could root for Miami to win it all if not for Joey Porter. :wacko: As a whole though, you have to be impressed with the turnaround of the Dolphins.

I was happy to see Pennington show the Jets he could win with another team. Good for him.

The Pats had a phenomenal season considering it all. I can't be that disappointed that they didn't make the playoffs.

I could root for Miami to win it all if not for Joey Porter. :wacko: As a whole though, you have to be impressed with the turnaround of the Dolphins.

I was happy to see Pennington show the Jets he could win with another team. Good for him.

The Pats had a phenomenal season considering it all. I can't be that disappointed that they didn't make the playoffs.

As a long time Patriots fan, I could never root for the Phins to win it all. I had to induce vomiting today after rooting for the Jets to win.

But I do offer congratulations to the Phins. It is nice to see a competitive division again :D Tough love missing out, but this was not the Pats year even if they got in. Good luck to you and yours, Phins fans.

As a long time Patriots fan, I could never root for the Phins to win it all. I had to induce vomiting today after rooting for the Jets to win.

But I do offer congratulations to the Phins. It is nice to see a competitive division again :D Tough love missing out, but this was not the Pats year even if they got in. Good luck to you and yours, Phins fans.

It's a lesser of two evils type thing. :wacko: