[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steeltown Dre and all

sunysteelfly76

I'm not much of a gambler and don't understand half of what you guys are talking about, but I read through your thread every week to get some tips/insight on the week for a little pick 4 games a week thing I got into with some friends. Well it paid off, literally. I won going 42-24-2 taking home over $500. Just wanted to say thanks to all who added to the thread an helped give me some insight. :wacko:

that's some nice holiday ching...congrats!

Well done! That's what it is all about. Bring home the ching.

My hats off to Dre' and the rest of the contributors as well. I really enjoy those threads. I have said it before but I am no doubt retired for the rest of this year and hopefully for good. I have been chasing for 2 weeks and built quite a hole. Dre you were nails this weekend but I was beyond help. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way . Kick em in the nuts for your old friend Whomper :wacko: