[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Northwestern vs Missouri

theeohiostate

whatever - Mizzou -13 was about right the number opened at 12 and went up to 13, so yet again TOS, not sure where yer coming from, if you had NW +13 b/c it was so easy - then well done. Me thinks you have no idea on the meaning of point spread.

I watched 2 very mediocre teams, Mizzou isn't even a top 25 team, and I have a strong feeling last night is part 1 of the Big 12 getting exposed in these bowl games now that they actually step out of conference.

Part 2 is tonight as the Ducks manhandle OSU with too much team speed, athleticism and run the ball down their throats

Oregon 48

OSU 34

Not sure that we have seen part one yet....no way we are seeing part 2 tonight....17-7 at halftime....where is that speed, athleticism and running the ball down where? Minus the 76 yard TD 41 yards rushing in the first half......long way to go looks like it will be a good finish! I'll take another Big 12 victory....final:

OSU 36

OU 20

You both are kind of wrong.....

Oregon looks bored and lethargic, though the 2nd half is performing better. OKSt. is an underrated squad. Dez Bryant looks like a stud at the next level and that TE Pettigrew looks like an amazing physical specimen.

You both are kind of wrong.....

Oregon looks bored and lethargic, though the 2nd half is performing better. OKSt. is an underrated squad. Dez Bryant looks like a stud at the next level and that TE Pettigrew looks like an amazing physical specimen.

huh?

what are u talking about? Oregon has been inconsisten- but bored? uh negative- this is an intense, hard fought game - Oregon is anything but bored. I think they should be running the ball more, OSU can't stop them on the ground at all, but the 4th quarter should be good

underrated? OSU was top 15, top 10 most of the year - they are underrated? i think the Big 12 as a whole is overrated, myself

Not sure that we have seen part one yet....no way we are seeing part 2 tonight....17-7 at halftime....where is that speed, athleticism and running the ball down where? Minus the 76 yard TD 41 yards rushing in the first half......long way to go looks like it will be a good finish! I'll take another Big 12 victory....final:

OSU 36

OU 20

u were saying...............

Ducks have 183 thru 3 qtrs homie - and are running the ball at will on this defense

actually the smart money came in late on Oregon and this was a pick em at kickoff - I pounded them pretty good at +2 last night

yer right - the Big 12 is overrated, I agrees with you there, kinda reminds me a little of the Big 10 the past couple years, a little too incestous with no good NC games- and they get exposed

strong showing by Oregon - the running game dominated and the D was tough in the 2nd half. The supposedly soft Pac 10 is 3-0 so far

- looking strongly at betting OSU + and FLA -

The soft Pac 10 is still soft..to go 3-0 they beat:

#3 in the Mountain West wow!

#8 in the ACC How did they do it?

#5 in the Big 12 Ah!

They did not play well enough during the year to qualify for the BIG bowls now did they? Thus they get to play in the GMAC "I finished worse than 3rd in my conference" Bowl games....guess they did find a way to win 6 games to get there! Congrats!

The soft Pac 10 is still soft..to go 3-0 they beat:

#3 in the Mountain West wow!

#8 in the ACC How did they do it?

#5 in the Big 12 Ah!

They did not play well enough during the year to qualify for the BIG bowls now did they? Thus they get to play in the GMAC "I finished worse than 3rd in my conference" Bowl games....guess they did find a way to win 6 games to get there! Congrats!

dood you just don't get it do you - the Pac 10 played the toughest NC BY FAR - no other conference even comes close as a result, they took some tough losses - and appeared down, it now looks to not be the case UA beat BYU (#15 BCS) and Oregon beat OSU(#13) both were quality wins - but nice try with yer above lame post

Part 2 is tonight as the Ducks manhandle OSU with too much team speed, athleticism and run the ball down their throats

Oregon 48

OSU 34

you copied the wrong post - this is the one

Most of the Bowls before the New Year's Day don't mean much to most fans, these were created to drive more revenue, not to help save bad conferences reputations....therefore the Pac 10 has one game that matters, and they will win that one...nice try to save face on the year the Pac 10 had....same chit every year...."oh look we won a bowl game....see we were not so bad, we beat the #8 team in the ACC......."

Win when it counts big boy and you will play AFTER the first of the year, "take some tough losses" (out of your piehole) during the year and you play the warm up games!!

Most of the Bowls before the New Year's Day don't mean much to most fans, these were created to drive more revenue, not to help save bad conferences reputations....therefore the Pac 10 has one game that matters, and they will win that one...nice try to save face on the year the Pac 10 had....same chit every year...."oh look we won a bowl game....see we were not so bad, we beat the #8 team in the ACC......."

Win when it counts big boy and you will play AFTER the first of the year, "take some tough losses" (out of your piehole) during the year and you play the warm up games!!

save it dood- yer an idyet - talk about backpeddaling , wow - try and tell yer Pokes last night's game didn't matter- chit Dez was tryin to get in the game on one leg.

let me know when that joke of a league you guys call the Big 12 actually plays someone out of conference. Mizzou looked like chit and OSU got hammered by Oregon - EXPOSED.......... the Big 12 is like the Big 10 the last 2 years, same chit -

I make no excuses for the Pac 10, it was up and down, at least they sack up and go play people, and they are finishing strong

He's no Drew Brees @ Purdue. Daniel is too small, not accurate enough, and doesn't really seem to be an effective leader. However, his two sisters and his mom are very doable.

And as a contrast, ESPN/ABC keeps showing Matthew Stafford's mom up in the stands of the CapOne Bowl. :wacko: MILF she is not.