[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jauron retained for 2009 season

Whiskey Pimp

How in the hell is Jauron still a HC? Does he have incriminating photos of Ralph Wilson or something?

Been wondering the same thing. All Jauron does is back up my assertion that there are only about 15-20 NFL-caliber HCs. The rest are below par but keep their jobs (or jump on the carousel every so often) simply because there are 32 possible vacancies.

This is how it will always be.

I guess Ralph Wilson's New Year's resolution is to provide more mediocrity in 2009 for us Bills fans.

Jauron is not awful, but there must be some better options out there.

Id say Shanananananananan is MUCH better, but even if Jauron was fired, RW wouldnt want to pay Shanny any money. Heck, with that 20 mil over the next 3 years he'll get from Denver, the guy can work for pennies!

Ralph Wilson is an old senile man who is content putting out a very average team each year. I am convinced he will never hire a premier coach because he will never pay the money for one. Jauron should not be a head coach in the NFL - end of story. The players like Jauron because he is a good guy. We don't need a good guy as coach. We need a damn winning coach who knows what the heII he is doing. And while we are at it can we please get a football guy in the front office. Brandon is a marketing guy, he is NOT a football guy.